20

That was amazing. The most thrilling experience of my life.

That concert was perfection, oh and sweaty Brad is very hot as well I guess. I got to watch backstage and he winked at me way too many times, I'm pretty sure everyone knew what was going on.

"Bradley!" I say as he walks backstage, I embrace him in a hug he smiles as we separate.

"Amazing!" I don't care if he stinks, I don't care if he's sweaty I just want to hug him for eternity, I just want to hug my best friend for eternity.

"Oh get a room!" James yells as he puts his guitar down on a black box.

"We're only hugging." I tell them.

"Brad wants to do more!" Tristan suddenly screams.

"At least we don't have a ship name, tradley." I tease, I was purposely trying to annoy them.

"Grow up!" Connor laughs.

"Ally and I are going now." Bradley grabs my hand.

"We are?" I say, confused.

"Yeah, I wanna show you something." He nods his head and I shrug, I let him pull me out of the building. There are fans who scream as they see him they are all waiting behind a metal fence.

"Bradley! Is this your girlfriend? How long have you known each other? Does she know about Lauren and - " the paparazzi bombard us with questions.

"She's my best friend and the best damn thing that's ever happened to me." He tells one of the photographers before mouthing 'let's get of here' to me.

We grab hands and run as fast as we can, the fans chase us and one or two professional photographers run after us as well.

It was an awesome experience, being chased down my people who adore you. Even if it was them chasing Brad not me,

When we finally get out of sight he grabs us a taxi and orders the driver for a destination I've never heard of.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

Before he can answer, my phone beeps.

Laurenjauregui: hey, I just wanted to warn you. Bradley is a sexist pig, don't trust him. Whether your relationship is romantic or friendly do not become close with the guy, take it from someone who's experienced his sick ways. Toodles! -Lauren xx

My jaw drops as I read the message, this is Bradley's ex. The one who accused him of being sexist on twitter and stuff, any person who's knows who the Vamps or fifth harmony are know this information.

"Bra..Bradley?" I say, uncomfortably.

He looks at me, worried before looking at my screen. "What the fuck?"

He reads the message over and over, "Sorry I shouldn't have sworn."

"Your ex is a bitch."

He laughs as I say that, before giving my phone back.

"But really? Toodles, who does she think she is?" I spat, I was honestly disgusted by her behaviour, they ended like a year ago. MOVE ON SISTA.

"Ignore her, sure what James said in the interview was uncalled for but I complimented the group to help it, she needs to get over herself." He assures me.

"Where are we going, anyways?" I ask out of the blue.

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?" I ask.

"Becuz it's a secret darling."

I smile as he quotes our first conversation, he was cheesy but how did he remember? It was a month ago now.

"We're here." The drivers pulls over, I look out the window. It's beautiful.