56

dear diary
not everything has to be perfect. flaws make you you, and being flawless makes you unoriginal. everybody makes mistakes, but you only recover from your problems if you try to resolve them. if you ruin a friendship, you need to try and fix it. because the first step to success is to fail, the friendship will only succeed if it's meant to work out. it's the exact same with a relationship, if you get into to one too quickly it will also end to quickly. you need to learn about one another, grow on one another. fall in love with one another before you make any decisions that will destroy your life.

i put down my pen on my desk, and close my diary. "baby, come over here." bradley whispers, from the motel bed.

"what do you want?" i playfully groan.

he pats the spot next to him on the bed and i walk over. "what were you doing?" he asks as i sit down.

"nothing." i shrug, i can't tell him i have a diary.

"i want you to make another cover. we don't have any shows this week, we have plenty of time." i love that about him, he doesn't push for more info. if it was any other guy they would've kept asking questions about what i was doing.

"what song?" i ask.

"whatever song you like." he winks at me, he lays down on the bed and i lay my head on his chest.

"bradley?" i say, looking up at him.

"yes?" he questions.

"what would you be doing if you didn't accidentally message me that day?" i ask him, out of the blue.

"i'd probably be.. writing songs that had no passion, no love in them." he explains. "what about you?" he asks.

"i'd probably be crying." i mumble, he sits up as soon as i say that.

he grabs my hand and kisses it. "forget about your rocky past al. it's all over now. your with me." he assures me before kissing my lips, softly.

i wrap my hands around his neck as the kiss becomes faster, and more sexual. he puts his hands carefully around my waist. we stop for air for a second before we continue to kiss.

the door opens without a knock, and i hear a small and surprised 'yelp' before the door closes again. "shit." i mumble, as bradley and i both look at each other, shocked.

"i don't know what came over me ally, i shouldn't have put my hands on your waist, i'm sorry that was uncalled -- "

i cut him off with a kiss. "we're dating bradley. it's what normal people do in a relationship. but we better find out who opened the door. even if it was just someone coming in to clean the room." i explain.

bradley had his shirt off, and i was only wearing a jumper and booty shorts. so it probably looked like we were about to have sex.

"your right, let me put a shirt on. and you -cough- pants?" he says, awkwardly.

i giggle, he was such a gentleman. he didn't want to violate me in any way.

i grab a shirt from the floor for brad to put on and i grab some leather jeans from my suitcase that i quickly put on and button up. "let's hurry, we need to explain to whoever it was that.. we weren't, you know." he says nervously. i giggle at his shyness about talking about sex.

"come on then." i open the door after slipping on my converse, then we run out of the motel room and look around. there's one group of girls, i don't recognise them. and i know every girl in this motel.

"who are they?" i point down at them, we've got a motel room on the upstairs level. so we're looking down at them.

we sneak down, and attempt to listen to their conversation, we didn't want to straight up and ask if one of them caught us making out.