23

I can't finish my sentence because before I can he's pressed his lips to mine, and god were they soft. I didn't know if I enjoyed it or not, I mean I knew there was some sort of romantic feelings here and there but he kissed me.

His face is still close to mine when he separates them. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that."

"You idiot Bradley, if I didn't enjoy it I would've stopped." I giggle, he smiles when I say that. But was I lying to myself? Did I really enjoy it?

"Thank god, i thought i just ruined everything." He sighs before standing up.

"we better get back to the guys."

"Don't mention this, alright?" I ask him.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." He mumbles before grabbing my hand and we walk off the beach together, ok now it actually looks like we're dating, but we aren't.

-

When we got back to the arena we have to go to a motel immediately because it's closing, so we get in a taxi and drive home.

"Why do you have sand on you, Ally?" James is sitting next to me in the car so I'm not surprised he saw sand on me.

"I went to the beach a few weeks ago in this shirt." I lie.

"But Bradley has sand on him too." Tristan speaks up, we look at each other. How are we gonna get out of this one?

"Uhh, he went to the beach.. with me?" Ok that was a terrible lie.

"You only met in real life a couple days ago." Connor laughs.

"How do you know that?!" I say, surprised,

"Brad told us, Ally." Tristan informs me.

I slap Bradley, if it wasn't for his big mouth we would've gotten away with that lie.

"I bet they had sex on the beach." James announces.

"Firstly, ew, and secondly I'm a virgin James." I explain to the idiots.

"Yeah but Brad is really hot I wouldn't be surprised if he seductively flirted with you to get - "

"And that's enough, new topic thank you very much Tristan." I interrupt him before he gets too dirty.

"Let's play truth or dare." Connor comes up with the idea.

"Alright, I'm down."

"You kids better do that at home cause we are at your destination."

James gives some money to the driver as we hop out, then we walk into the motel. We have three rooms ready, Bradley and I. James and Tristan and then Connor is alone.

"I still want to play truth or dare." I tell the boys when we get to our rooms.

"Who's room will we do it in?" James asks.

"Mine." Connor volunteers.

"Alright then." We walk into Connor's room, it smells really good.

We all sit down on the bed, but Bradley, me and Tristan are on the floor.

"Who wants to go first?" Tristan asks.

"I will." Bradley says.