47

"Baby, I got to go now. I have to take some pictures with the fans in five minutes." He kisses my forehead.

"Ok, I will see you later?" I smile.

"Yeah, get Melissa to drive you home. I don't want you to be alone with a taxi driver, ok?" He instructs me.

"Ok." I nod my head and he smiles, he walks out of the dressing room. Melissa runs in once he leaves.

"That was so frickin adorable. It's like watching a fairy tale, where there's always a happy ending." She swoons and sits down in the chair next to me.

"What do you mean?" I question as I cross my legs.

"You two are absolutely in love. It's the shit." She tells me.

"Shit? Isn't that a bad thing..?" I ask.

"No! Well, yeah if you are shit it's a bad thing. But if your 'the shit' it's a compliment." She shrugs.

"... good to know."

We burst out laughing, we talk about the most random things.

"We better get you back to the motel, your flying out tomorrow to America. Right?" She then says.

"Yeah, I think so."

Authors Note: these places are not in order of the actual tour. It's me just being random :)

"I've never been to America." She tells me as we walk out of the dressing room.

"Neither have I." I shrug, as we walk down the hall.

"I heard everything is upgraded." She giggles to herself.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"As in the food proportions." She explains.

"Oooooh, well that's not surprising!" I chuckle.

-

I get a taxi home with Mel, I let her stay in the night in the hotel cause if she comes home this late her mum will kill her.

She's sleeping on the lounge, sound asleep. But I can't fall asleep myself.

The door opens, Bradley walks in, he has a bottle of water in his hand and his phone.

"Bradley?" I whisper as he sits down on the bed.

"What are you doing awake?" He whispers, as he lowers his body to be inline with mine.

"I can't sleep. Can you get in bed with me?" I beg, he chuckles.

"But Melissa is here if she -- " I cut him off with a peck on the lips.

"It doesn't matter, we're dating. We're suppose to sleep in the same bed." I whisper.

"Ok, let me get into my pyjamas then." He stands up and grabs a shirt and shorts.

"You sleep shirtless, normally?" I question as he walks towards the bathroom. It's pitch black but I can feel his eyes looking at me.

"Not with a fan in the room, she'll go crazy." He laughs before turning on the bathroom light and closing the door.

I take a deep breath, and close my eyes. I need to get to sleep, we have to fly out at 9:00am tomorrow and it's already 11:30. I will be exhausted!