57

"oh." bradley mumbles.

"i met him at school, he was the new kid that everyone loved. he was a jock, he was smart, he was your typical high school fuckboy. yet, he dated me. a lonely, nerd. he probably felt bad for me, which is why he asked me out in the first place. he even told me he pitied me when he first met me in calculus. but he told me he slowly fell in love with my cute laugh, or my 'perfect' smile he would say." i bite my lip, i didn't know if i could tell brad the next part of the story.

"what? what happened then?" bradley asks, worryingly.

"then.. one day, i was paired up with one of his jock friends for an assignment. he thought i was cheating on him." i take a deep breath and blink away the tears.

"please don't tell me he - "

i cut bradley off, "so he hit me." i close my eyes.

"did you breakup with him?" bradley asks, nervously. he's moved closer to me now, almost hugging me.

"no. how could i? i was dating the most popular guy in the school, i would've become even more unpopular if i ended things. and anyways, no one would've believed me if i said that he had been.. you know." i explain.

bradley suddenly hugs me, it lasted a good minute until we parted.

"one day, i came home from school. my mother was waiting at the door for me, she seemed happier then usual. she wasn't drunk. i asked what was going on, i honestly thought she had sold me for drugs but what happened next was worse then that." i take a deep breath. "tyler came out from the bathroom. he had an evil smirk on his face."

~ The Day My Mum Met Tyler ~

"ally! you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend! and an attractive one too." she winks at me.

i will never forget that smirk tyler had on his face. it wasn't a sweet, or cute smile that he normally wore, it was one full of evil. one that i'd regret seeing.

"i.. i didn't know you were coming over tyler." i say, nervously. i pull down my sleeves to cover up the bruises on my wrists from him.

"i was in the area, and you hadn't introduced me to your mother yet so i took things into my own hands." he chuckles.

i take a deepbreath, "well, i'll start preparing dinner. you two go up to ally's room and cuddle or whatever kids do these days." my mother laughs, she seems so happy. so fake.

"alright mrs rose." tyler nods his head.

"it's miss, actually." i explain to tyler.

"oh, sorry miss rose." tyler smiles at my mother before grabbing my hand roughly and pulling me up the stairs.

"what the fuck are you doing here tyler?!" i say, angrily as we reach my room.

"don't speak to your boyfriend like that!" he says, quietly but angrily.

he pulls my body to his. he was a lot taller, and stronger then me. he strokes his hand on my cheek and kneels down to my height.

"yesterday, i realised that we haven't done something yet. and apparently, you've done it with all my mates!" he chuckles, before slapping my cheek.

"wha...what is it?" i honestly had no idea what he was talking about. i clutch my stinging cheek as he opens his mouth again.

"we haven't had sex." he chuckles, before pulling me close to him right before he pushes me down to my knees.

he begins to unzip his pants, i saw the outline of that disgusting thing.

"i don't want to tyler!" i scream, and stand up.

but he only pushes me down again. "you little slut, you give head to my team and not me? what kind of girlfriend are you??!" he pulls my hair to his junk and shoves my face into his.

tears now rolled down my cheeks as he began to pull down his boxers.

"please.. tyler.. i don't want that!" i beg for him to stop but he just pushes me to the bed.

he attempts to pull off my shirt but i jump off my bed and run out of my room just in time.

~ Present Day ~

"so what did you do about the abuse?" bradley asks me.

"i told my mother." that was a lie, i can't tell bradley that i was almost raped. it'd break his heart.

"and what did she do?" bradley asks.

"absolutely nothing, so i just began to ignore him. he quickly caught on, and broke up with me." i explain, that was also a lie. we didn't end things properly until we graduated.

bradley hugs me, again. wiping the tears from my cheeks.

suddenly the door opens, connor comes in with a glass of water. "what did i miss?" he asks, passing me the cup.

i take a sip from it. "do you want to tell him al?" bradley asks me.

i shake my head, i couldn't repeat that story. "it's private." bradley turns to connor who just nods his head.

"i found the paparazzi who took the photos, i convinced them to delete it if i followed them on twitter. paparazzi are really stupid, they deleted it, and i'm just gonna unfollow them. pretty easy." connor chuckles.

"that's good news. ally, do you want to go to sleep? crying takes a lot out of you." bradley asks me.

"ye..yes. a nap would be pretty nice right now."

"i'll go." connor stands up and leaves the hotel room.

"can you hold me?" i ask bradley as the motel door closes.

"why? i thought you were gonna go to sleep." he questions.

"you don't understand, just hold me." i say again.

bradley nods his head, and pulls me closer to him. my head rested on his comforting chest, as i closed my eyes.

he pulls us down so we were lying and i could fall asleep, he pulled the duvet over us and i quickly began to sleep. i didn't dream, i just slept peacefully.

-

IM SO FUCKING PISSED ALL MY PHOTOS ARE GONE MY COLLECTION OF 700 PICTURES OF THE BOYS (mainly tradley ;)) AND THEY ARE ALL GONE I DIDNT HAVE A BACKUP IM LITERALLY SO ANNOYED 😭😭😭