epilogue part 2 ~ the white dress

after brad engaged to me, we immediately started planning the wedding. and now, four months later it's finally happening.

i became close to brad's parents, so because my father isn't in my life derek; brad's dad volunteered to walk me; which i happily agreed to as his parents are a big part of my life too.

melanie, my best friend who i met because her sister is a fan of the band is pounding my face with makeup and braiding my hair.

"just a bit more lipstick.. and... done!" she pulls away from my face and smiles at me before grabbing the mirror and showing me.

i look very.. different, but i like it, plus melanie definitely won't be letting me remove it. "thanks mel." i smile before she randomly hugs me,

"i love you ally, your gonna do great. now i better go line up with the other bridesmaids, they are already in line for the walk."

"i love you too melanie."

she runs off, and i giggle as she panics to be there in time.

i take a deep breath, and look at myself in the full body mirror. my classy white dress outlining my kind-of curves. i smile, and nod to myself; acknowledging that this is the best thing in my life.

i walk over to where i was meeting derek to walk me down the aisle, when i find him he gives me a hug and i return one. "are you ready, ally?"

i nod, and he smiles at me before we knot our arms together and the music begins to play.

i watch my bridesmaids in front of me, walk gracefully down the aisle with me following behind them. when we get to the small step where my fiancé is waiting with the priest, derek whispers to me. "good luck."

i nod and thank him before walking up across from brad. everyone in the audience sits down, and the priest begins talking.

i end up, zoning out, even though it's my wedding but i'm too fascinated and caught up in brad's brown eyes. they were never my favourite before him, in fact i thought it was weird to have brown eyes, but now they are my favourite thing in the world.

he smiles at me, which makes me come back to reality and i smile back. i take a peek at the crowd, everyone is either crying or smiling. when i look back at brad, the room seems to go quiet.

"you will now say your vows."

i nod, and brad begins.

"ally, you are my main source of happiness. you make me smile on rainy days, and you make me the best me i can be. you are my hope and joy, and i'm going to be with you forever. through thick and thin, we've been through it all. you've gone through so much, and i'm so happy to be here to support you. your the most incredible woman i've ever met, and most of all; i love you. and i never will stop loving you."

i find myself tearing up at the mentions of my past, but he smiles at me reassuringly and it makes me happy again.

"thank you bradley, now for ally's vows."

i take a deep breath, and begin what i put my heart into. "bradley simpson, you made me a better person. you make me a joy to be around, instead of a depressing rat. before i met you, i was down. seriously down, but you somehow made my whole life become normal. and then i fell in love with you, i was so oblivious to your flirting when i look back at it i feel like an idiot. but that doesn't matter now, what matters is that i love you. and i'm going to love you for eternity,"

he smiles, and that was the most beautiful thing. he looks so happy.

"do you, alyssa rose; to become brad simpsons lawfully wedded husband?"

"i do."

"and do you, brad simpson; take alyssa rose to become your lawfully wedded wife?"

"i do."

nerves fill my stomach as the finale part arrives.

"you may now kiss the bride."

brad suddenly grabs me around my waist, and kisses me the most passionately he ever as. when we separate for air, all i can say is; "brad simpson. i love you."