Thirty-Eight

// Your Point of View //

"Hello friends how's life." I said I to the camera as I got up and went to check on the babies. "Still asleep since the last time I checked on them at 5 and it's now 8." I told the camera checking the time. "Simon and I plan on taking the boys out to see the town with a few friends along with some of the Sidemen but first I have to get dressed!" I walked into the bedroom to see Simon still asleep. I smiled and lied down next to him. I kissed his cheek and saw his lips curl into a smile. "Well that's one way to wake me up." He said propping himself up onto his elbow. We leaned in to kiss and he pulled me on top of him.

"Simon we have to get up to get ready before the boys wake up." I told him trying to stand up but he pulled me back down. "No just a bit longer." I rolled my eyes and then kissed him again. "I wish we could but no." I said getting up and walking to the closet. I got the clothes I was going to wear for the day and then went to the bathroom to wash my face and do my makeup. After I finished getting ready I went to the boys room to pick their clothes. They finally woke up and I got them dressed. I took them to the kitchen so they can eat before we leave. I put them in their crib and gave them each a bottle.

Simon came down wearing some shorts and a Sidemen shirt. "Are you ready." I nodded grabbing the bag that carries the baby's stuff. We took both babies and put them in their carriers and put them in the car. We drove to the Sidemen house where we were meeting everyone. We arrived and got out of the car. Simon opened the door for us and we walked in to be greeted by all the guys. "Hey where are our babies!" Josh said with his arms out as Simon handed Aiden to Josh. I smiled and handed Xander to Vik. "Hey Aids, wait no no no that is not a good nickname." Josh said making us laugh. "I'll just call you den." He said playing with Aiden's hands.

"Now we just have to wait here for everyone else to arrive." So who we are hanging out with people are Josh, Vik, Joe Sugg, Callux, and Sarah. "So how's it like having kids?" Vik asked playing with Xander. "It's alright just that it take so much energy and focus to take care of kids." They nodded. We sat about waiting for the others to arrive. When they did finally arrive we took three cars to the shops. We have to do a bit for shopping for our house so this is a good time to do both shopping and hanging out with friends.

"You guys how do I look." Josh said coming out of the dressing room wearing this ugly shirt with a large hat on as well. "Oh my god what are you?" I said as we all burst out laughing at how he looked. "No this is a new fashion trend I'm starting." He said getting defensive but then started laughing with us.

We bough clothes and stuff for our babies then for ourselves. It was fun being able to hang out with all our friends. We all ended up at the food court eating. "So glad we could catch up but we have to go." Cal said getting up and I got up to hug him and Sarah bye. "Bye!" We said as they left.

We finished up and everyone went home. We got home and put the babies to bed as it was late already. Time went by so fast and we didn't notice. "Well baby that was a good day I'm glad I have you in my life." Simon said hugging me. "Me too. But I am really tired so can we go to bed?" He nodded and kissed my head. We went to our room and cuddled. "I love you." "I love you too."

A/n

I am really sorry I haven't updated and this is a short chapter but I had to get this over with to get the next chapter but don't worry This month for sure more updates and thank you for sticking around for basically a month and still reading!

-Diana