Thirteen

// Your point of view //

I woke up on Simon's bed cuddling with him. I looked and saw him sleeping. I got up without waking him and walked downstairs. I saw James asleep on the couch. I guess the boys and him got along really well. I went to the kitchen and started to make coffee/hot chocolate. I got a cup for the drink and poured it in and went to the counter after I got a few biscuits. I sat down and watched my favorite Youtuber. I heard a stir and looked to the lounge and saw James waking up.

"Hey James! Good morning." I said looking at him and he looked at me. "Did I sleep here?" "Well obviously." I said smiling. "Are we still at your boyfriends house?" I nodded and took a bite of a biscuit. "Oh well I think I'm going to go since the boys are probably worried." I nodded and he grabbed his jacket and came over to me and kissed my cheek and I did the same. "What the hell y/n?" I heard Simon exclaim. "Simon he's my best friend I would never be with him especially when I'm with you." I said getting up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. He gave me a small kiss on the lips and smiled. "Okay fine I believe you." I mouthed a thank you and we said bye to James and he left.

"So babes what do you want to do today?" I was about to say something but a very loud JJ came downstairs shouting. "WE ALL NEED TO HANG OUT TODAY!!!" He yelled as he took my biscuits. "First of all those were mine and second yeah we should." I said going over and taking them from him. "Like who?" Simon asked taking my biscuit making me look at him as he just smiled and popped it in his mouth. "Me, you, y/n, Ethan, Vik, Josh, and Tobi. If they want since Harry is in Guernsey." Jide said and we nodded. I texted Ethan and Simon texted Tobi as JJ woke up the guys upstairs.

"GET THE FUCK UP CUNTS WE ARE GOING TO HANG OUT TOGETHER!" I heard a groan and saw three boys walk down with two of them looking mad and the other laughing. "Ughhhh I'm hungry!" Josh said sitting down rubbing his face. "Well we can go eat so go get dressed." I said and all the biys went upstairs. "I'm going home to change so I'll be back!" I yelled hearing 'byes' form them except Simon ran down and gave me a long kiss. "Bye babes." He said and I said bye as well and then left.

I got home and got dressed quickly putting on light makeup since I don't really care for it much. I got ready and went to Lisa's room to go see what she was up to. I walked in and saw her sitting on her bed watching Netflix. "Hey Lisa I'm going out. Want to come?" She shook her head. "I think you should just move in with them." I looked at her confused. "Why?" "You're at their house 24/7 and barely come home. I'm not trying to be mean or anything I'm just saying. I don't want to see you having to go back and forth all the time. "You're right but what about you and Ben you guys are my best friends?" "Y/n it's fine Ben doesn't even come that much he is always with his girlfriend." "Why don't you come with us so you're not alone." "It's fine." I looked at her and this time I saw here more clearly. She had dry tears and looked depressed. "What happened?" "I broke up with (I don't remember his name if I put him in here so it will be Greg) Greg." I hugged her and told her to get ready.

While she got ready I got my vlogging camera. Today will be vlog one. I drove us back to the Sidemen house once she was ready and saw all of them minus JJ watching tv. "Hey!" They said. "Hi. Where's Jide?" I asked as Simon came over and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "He's is fixing his bed real quick. He'll be down in a bit." I nodded and we waited for three minutes and the guys got introduced to Lisa and then he came down. "Okay so let's go." He said going out the door. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him while walking out with the others.

We had to be in two cars. In Simon's car is him, me, Lisa and Josh and in Viks car is Vik, Ethan, Josh, and JJ. We drove to (a breakfast place) and got off and sat at a table for eight. On one side was Vik, JJ, Ethan, and Josh on the other was Simon, me, Lisa, and Tobi. We ordered and are currently waiting for for them to bring us the food. I took out my vlogging camera and started to vlog. "Hello my fellow humans! I'm here with 6/7 sidemen and Lisaaa!" I said hugging her.

"We are here eating and currently waiting for our food. Oh I didn't even mention this. I am going to start vlogging everyday thanks to Zoella." I shocked everyone when I said that. "Really?" Tobi asked and I nodded. "Yeah well anyways I will see you guys when we are done." I said putting my hand over the camera and then turning it off. "Babe you're seriously gonna vlog all the time?" I nodded. "Wow okay well have fun with that." I rolled my eyes. We finally got our food and ate. I was so relieved because I was staving. I looked over at Lisa who was talking with Tobi. They both looked like they were happy talking to each other. Awe they'd be so cute together.

After e ate we decided on going for a walk along the shops and if we want to go in one we would. We went to this book shop where the guys saw the Sidemen book and signed a few just to sign a few. After that we walked into this shop that had so many cool things like big stuffed animals, flashing light jewelry, and random things like that. Even flowers that were dyed blue and green and rainbow. It was amazing. I lost Simon so I took out my camera. "You guys, I lost Simon and everyone else is hanging out with someone else." I looked over and saw Simon holding a flower and a bear. "Awe Si you didn't have to." I said as he gave them to me. "But I wanted to." He said like I did the other day when I made them breakfast. I shook my head and kissed his cheek. Well I know the thumbnail now.

After that we went to a couple more shops and then met up with everyone else as I vlogged some of it. We went back to their house including Lisa. When we got their Lisa wanted to go home and then come back. I agreed still kind of suspicious. We got in my car and I drove home. "Why did you want to go home and then go back?" She seemed really happy. "Tobi asked me out on a date and I want to dress nice." "right now?" She nodded. I smiled since she is happy and possibly over Greg. I was watching some YouTube videos on the living room Xbox when she came down looking beautiful.

 I was watching some YouTube videos on the living room Xbox when she came down looking beautiful

"Oh my god Lisa you look amazing." She blushed and smiled. She was wearing a crop top with a long skirt and some black high heels. I felt like a proud mum. "Ready to go?" She nodded. Simon asked me if I wanted to sleep over and I agreed and got a bag of some sweats, a comfy shirt and a pair of slippers. I drove us to the Sidemen house and I saw Tobi dressed all nice. "Ready love?" He asked and she nodded and they said bye to us. "Bye kids have fun." I said and we all laughed. "Wanna cuddle and watch Netflix?" I nodded and Simon set it up and I changed. I will just edit the vlog tomorrow. Finally I just lied down in his bed and we cuddled and watched (your favorite Netflix series).

-

So I wrote this in the waiting room bc we took my dad to the doctors and they literally made us wait an hour for a five minute appointment. 😒 Anyways hope you enjoyed if you did vote and comment.
-Diana