One

Your pov ||

I just finished posting a video on my YouTube channel. I did a collab with my new friend Ksi. He seems really chill but very loud. "Y/N are you finished?" Ben-my best friend and roommate asked. "Yeah just finished why?" "JJ is here and he brought his friends." I nodded and got up. I went downstairs and saw Jide and three other guys. "HEY (nickname) He shouted hugging me. I laughed "HEY Jide!" I shouted. "Oi dickheads im studying!" Lisa-my other best friend and roommate said. "Sorry." I said. "Anyways this is Josh, Vik, and Simon!" He said. "Hi" I said back to them. "We wanted to know if you wanted to film a football video with us and then hang out after." Josh asked. "Sure I've got nothing to do. Let me grab my sweater."

We went out to the field in two cars. I went with JJ in his Lambo and the others in Josh's car. JJ loves showboating his car to me for some reason which makes me punch him a lot. Once we got there the others were getting off and we walked towards the goal as the boys set up all the camera and stuff. "Okay we're are gonna do the cross bar challenge remastered." Simon said. He started with his intro and introduced us." "Yo guys today I'm going to be doing the crossbar challenge remastered. I'm here today with JJ, Josh, Vik, and our new friend Y/N." I waved. We did the challenge and I won hitting the crossbar every time and second was Josh and Simon hitting it twice and Jide with one and Vik with zero. We did a couple more challenges then the guys got hungry.

"WHO WANTS NANDOS!!" JJ screamed and everyone said yeah and nodded. We drove to Nandos and got a table together I sat between Simon and JJ. "Hi so I don't think we properly met." He told me as we waited for our food. "Oh yeah so you and JJ have been friends forever right." He nodded smiling. "And you recently." I nodded. "So I'm Simon Minter and I play FIFA." He said giddy. "I'm Y/N and I play FIFA as well." I winked. "Marry me." He said serious. "Oooo Simon and Y/N " Vik said. Simon blushed and so did I. "It's a joke bro it's just a joke." Josh said. I shook my head smiling as our food came.

After eating ||

So after we ate, we drove back to the sidemen house. I sat on the couch making myself at home. Josh sat next to me. "Hello" he said. "Hi Josh, how's life?" He looked at me as we burst out laughing. I'm know for my intro being "Hey Friends, how's life?" So I know he's seen my videos . "Well anyways beside that who do you have a crush on?" I looked at him with curiosity to why he has asked this question.

"I mean you just met a lot of guys you're bound to crush on at least one." He said. "Wow Josh you think I seriously have a crush on one." he had a face of 'I know you do' and I smiled and nodded. "Well maybe a tiny crush and I'll give you hints, he is taller/shorter than me." And with that I got up and winked walking to the kitchen. I said that mostly because all of them are taller/shorter than me, I'm pretty tall/short.

I found Simon in the kitchen eating some crisps. "Hey!" He said muffled by the food. "Hi Simon!" It got pretty awkward until Simon said something
that made it even more awkward. "I think you're beautiful."

A/N
Not usually going to do cliff hangers but I'm adding suspense to the first chapter to get it going. Also I plan on updating this as much as I can do please bear with me. If you want me to add outfits to this so you can get an image of what your wearing them comment along with your name. By the way this is the first reader X Youtuber fanfic I have done so sorry if it's shit.
-Diana