Twenty-Eight

// Your Point of View //

"Y/n are you okay?" Josh asked as I walked in to JJ house. I nodded but didn't say a word. I went to what I assume is Simon's room since I know where the other guy's rooms are. I looked around and decided to clean up. 'This boy is really messy.' I said to myself. I decided to then go on his computer. I clicked on some of his videos and laughed when he said something stupid. I can't believe this guy is in a coma he seems so happy all the time. "Y/n?" I heard Josh say as he came in. He came over to me and hugged me wiping my tears that I didn't even know I had. "Are you okay but really tell me this time. I care about you and I don't want to see you hurt." He said. "I don't know him Josh, but I feel for him and I hate seeing him like this. My brain doesn't know him but my heart does." I tell him and he rubs my shoulder.

"Don't worry he'll come to soon and everything will be fine. You will gain your memory back soon and you two will be together." He tells me. I nod and he leaves so I continue to watch his videos.

// Two days later //

I was currently lying on his bed watching his tv in one of his shirts. I managed to remember a couple of things about him but only some. "Y/N!!" JJ said running in. I looked at him. "Simon is awake he is finally awake come on let's go see him!" JJ said grabbing my hand. I got up and we went to his car. He drove to the hospital as Josh and Vik are already there. We walked in and went to his room as the receptionist knew us. We walked in and saw the guys talking with him. "Y/n!" "Simon!" I said back going over to him and hugging him. "Are you okay?" He asked looking all over me. "I'm fine just that I have um I have Amnesia. I remember a few things but not all yet." His face seemed to go sad. "You do remember us though." He said grabbing my hand. "Some." I said quickly avoiding eye contact. "Although my brain doesn't remember, my heart does and I know I love you." I told him. "I love you too." He said and I leaned over to him and kissed his lips.

"I've somehow missed you." "I can see." He said laughing and pointing at my shirt of his that I'm wearing. "Yeah so when can you go home?" "In two says." The Doctor said walking in and answering my question. "Since you are his girlfriend you can stay here if you'd like. Like you can stay here with him for the two days while we do the tests." I nodded. "Want me to stay?" He nodded and kissed me. "Of course." I smiled. "Can you guys bring some blankets for us?" I asked them and they nodded. JJ went to grab us blankets and Josh went to buy food for Simon and I since they are going out with friends later. After we got the blankets and food we ate and watched some Netflix and my laptop that JJ bought to me while he got the blankets. "So what do you remember?" He asked. "Well I remember how we use to hang out a lot and go on dates but that's basically it. I can't think of much from the last two years." I said trying to concentrate. "Oh that's fine I'll help you try and gain your memory back." He said. I nodded and we kept eating.

After we ate I got in the bed with him and we cuddled. I was lying on his chest and had my arm around his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. (I wish) I was just listening to him tell me all about our story. How we met through JJ then how he asked me to be promised to him and everything else. "That's mad." I said and he laughed. "Yeah I guess, our little story is amazing though. I wouldn't change it for the world." He said kissing my head. "Aw Simon." I said getting closer to him. I checked my phone as saw the many twitter notifications. I checked some and they were like.

What happen to vlogging?

Are you okay?

Did you and Simon break up?

And so on and so forth. I decided to tweet out that I'm okay and we were in an accident and that I'll make a video about it soon but for right now I need a little break. They tweeted back quickly and said it's fine and you know the usual things people tweet. "What happened." He said looking at my phone. "Just telling my fans a few things since they were worried and don't worry the guys tweeted that you were fine and all. He nodded and we continued to cuddle.

// JJ's Point of View //

Fuck I really liked her! I should have lied and been like oh yeah you never dated him and wing it later. Maybe that would have been dumb but I loved her first and if I hadn't ask the guys to meet her this would have never happened. Ugh why am I so dumb. I knew I liked and then I took her to meet more guys. "JJ are you okay you've just been staring at the tv for a while?" "Yeah and?" I asked. "It's not on." I looked back at the black screen and shrugged. "JJ." He said. "I like y/n." I admitted. "I liked her since I first saw her videos and that why I tweeted her in the first place." His face dropped. "I'm sorry JJ." I nodded. "It's fine at least she's happy with him." I told him and he nodded. "Don't worry you'll fine someone else." He said running my shoulder then leaving the room. But what if I don't?

// Back to your pov //

Simon and we're playing amateur surgeon on my laptop and we were honestly shit at the game. "Slow, slow-fuck" Simon said. The guy died on us. "Ugh" I said then Josh and JJ walked in. "What's wrong?" "This stupid game." I told them playing again. "Oh anyways, the doctor said Simon could leave now since he seems all fine and they finished the tests early on him." Josh said. "Great finally I've been tired of stay here." He said getting up. The guys brought him some clothes and we finally went back home. "YAY!" Simon said as he jumped onto his bed. "Feels good to be in my bed those beds where so uncomfortable. "I know." I said putting some of his things on the floor. "Come cuddle!" He said reaching out his arms. I went over to him an he flipped us over right when I got next to him. "I love you so much!" He said giving me kisses all over my face. "Stop!" I said laughing and trying to get out of his grip. He kept going until I tickled his stomach. "Ah!" He said falling off the bed. We both laughed at that. "You're adorable Simon Minter." I told him looking down at him since he was lying on the floor. "Not as adorable as you y/f/n y/l/n." He said playing with my fingers.

-
I like how I said this was gonna be good but it really isn't. Sorry for the terrible chapter. On another note me and sidemenisnotonfire found out what Simon's superpower to make girls wet actually is. It's when he wear glasses. As shown in the video above.
-Diana