Thirty-Six

// Your Point of View //
(three months later)

"Harry's mum!" Simon shouted. Simon was playing cards against humanities with the Sidemen well you know besides Harry. I was sat in his room on my laptop looking through Tumblr. I smiled laughing at my boyfriend. Boyfriend? How strange. We are having a child together and that's still all he is at the moment. I guess I'll have to leave it alone for now. I was about to get up to get some chips when I felt a sudden pain. When I stood up I immediately fell back down. Simon must have heard me because he quickly rushed over. "Y/n!! Are you okay?" He asked helping me get up. I shook my head when I felt the pain again. "Simon." Then water fell out of me. Oh god it's happening. "Oh my god." He quickly grabbed his phone and dialed an the medical number. I felt scared, too scared to pay attention to him. "The ambulance will be here shortly for now just breath." He said and then yelled for the other boys.

"Woah" Josh said as he walked in with the other two and they all looked at us. "Don't just stare help!" Simon said grabbing my hand. "Let's take her downstairs." They nodded and all together they picked me up and took me down two sets of stairs to the living room. I heard sirens and I relax a bit but it's kind of hard when you're having contractions. Honestly this seems like it's fake. I don't know why, well I guess it's just strange to me. "Oh god." I cried because I got another contraction but this time it hurt more. The door opened and two paramedics walked in with their stuff. I was taken to the ambulance with Simon by my side. "Call the other boys!" He yelled as we got in. They talked about stuff but I couldn't focus on them. All I could focus on my to breathe properly.

We got to the hospital and I was rushed to a room. I saw Simon staring at me and the panic in his eyes made me feel scared all over again. "Simon I don't want to do this." I whined. "It's okay baby, I'll help you get through this." He said squeezing my hand. Once we got to the room they stripped me of my clothes and got me changed into a hospital gown. I was place on the bed and they spread my legs. Simon was changed as well and they told me that the baby on its way. I had to wait in pain for six hours before they told me that the baby was finally coming out. "Okay push!" The Doctor said and I grabbed Simon's arm and pushed while screaming in pain. "Ughhhhhhhh!!!!" I was sweaty and tired and all I want to do is go home.

"Push" I did so and kept doing so screaming out profanities and saying I hate Simon for doing this to me. "Okay here's the head. It's almost there just a little harder." "You're doing great babe!" I heard from the doctor and Simon. "A little bit.... here!" The doctor said holding my baby and giving it to the nurse as she took it away. "Wait what?" I still felt pain. "Here comes the other one." My eyes went wide. "Wait we had twins?!" Simon asked/shouted. The doctor nodded. "Do what you did earlier." I did the same as before and the baby came out soon after. (Honestly not sure if that's how twins are born but just go with it) "here are your two baby boys." I looked at Simon as they handed me my child.

"Two?" I asked him and he smiled. "Yeah two! Aren't you happy?" The doctor asked and we both nodded. "Well we'll be in the other room with the babies and be back shortly, for now get some rest. You really deserve it!" I smiled at him and watched him take our children to the baby room. "I can't believe two!" "Remember back during the party we already had the birth and gender but have it to Josh, so why didn't he tell us that we were going to have two?" I asked quite confused. "It's Josh so who knows." I laughed and he came and layer down with me. "Thank you." He said while we cuddled. "With what?" I asked. "For having our beautiful babies, but now you deserve some alone time and sleep. With two kids we are gonna have to take all the sleeping opportunities we have." He said as he kissed the top of my head then got up. "Okay bye babe," I murmured getting comfortable. After that I fell asleep into a blissful sleep.

// Simon's Point of View //

Two boys. Our life will be eventful. I love y/n so much and I'm so glad that she had my children. We had already decided on the names for our child but the top two were between Xander and Aiden but now we can name them the names that we like. Aiden and Xander Minter. And of course they'll be football pros. I went to the baby room and looked into the room through the window. I saw them lying in their little bed things. Aw they are so adorable. "Hey man!" I jumped at the touch of his hand on my shoulder. "Hey Josh. Did you know we were gonna have twins?" He nodded. "Yeah they told me when I picked up the papers but decided to keep it a surprise since I knew you guys wanted twins." I looked at him confused. "How did you know we wanted twins?" I asked looking back at the boys. "Y/n would talk about it to Tobi who told me." I nodded my head. "Yeah she wanted twins and was a little sad when she saw only one cake."

"Oh well now she has her two babies." I gave him a hug. "Si you're gonna be an amazing dad. You're actually gonna be Daddy Af now." We both laughed. "True but you'll always be the old Daddy Af." "Hey at least in free." "Does Freya ring a bell?" I laughed. "Shut up." He giggled and we went to see the other guys in the waiting room. They all got up and congrats me. "Thanks guys and the god parents are Josh and Freya." Some of them  said aw but others (mostly JJ) were alright with it.  "Now what?" Vik asked. "Well since y/n and I found a house we are gonna move in and raise our two boys." They we're so happy for us.  My Queen is asleep and my two princes are also asleep. The Kingdom is at piece. Wow I sound dumb. I pulled out her camera and decided to vlog.  "I'm a dad!!!" I started off. "You guys I had a child and so did Y/n but we also had another child. That's right two boys!"

"Here a look at them." I walked back to the room and face the camera towards them. "Welcome Xander and Aiden Minter to the world! I know they no one was expecting this well besides Josh because he is the one who hid this from us but I'm glad. So see you after we get home and you'll see Y/n after pregnancy!" I turned it off and put it away. I went back to her room to see her asleep. I went over to her and lied on the bed with her. She felt me next to her and started getting closer. I wrapped my arms around her.  I kissed her head and murmured a 'goodnight love'.

A/n
Sorry for such a long wait for another chapter but I procrastinate a lot so I pushed back finishing this chapter but I made a sidemen gif book so check that out! I mean if you want.
-Diana