Seven

Your pov ||

I woke up once again in Simon's embrace. He is so cute! Today I plan on hanging out with my two favorite people. Jide and Behz!! I got up trying not to wake Simon which I accomplished. After I got out of Simon grasp, I went downstairs to see if anyone was awake. I saw Vik eating some food. "Hey y/n! So you and Simon." He winked as I blushed. "Yeah but today I plan on being with JJ and Ethan." I said to him grabbing some cereal. He nodded and I took out my phone.

I opened our group chat which is JJ, Ethan, and me.

Group name- lazy bums💤👽

Y- Lazy bums wake up!! We're hanging out today! 😉❤️
J-ughhhhh I'm tired!!!!!!!
E-I need to wee!
Y-well be ready in an hour and a half I'm going home to change and do some stuff.
J-Alright Bitch
E-Don't be rude
J-I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT!!
E-...
Y-...
Y-Bye
E-Bye
J-🖕🏿

Of course JJ would be like that, that is why I love them. After I ate some cereal I got my stuff and went to my flat. I opened the door to see Lisa with her boyfriend. "A child just entered hold those lips lovers!" They looked at me and smiled shaking their heads. "Anyways, I'm going to take a shower then get ready and hang out with JJ and Ethan." I said and they nodded and went on making out to make me leave. I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

I put my phone on charge in the bathroom and put my music on. I took off my clothes and got in enjoying the water. After that refreshing shower I got dressed. I went downstairs to see what's up and saw Lisa and Craig watching a movie. I was watching it with them when I got a text.

S-Where did you go?
Y-Home to change and stuff. I'm hanging with JJ and Behz today!
S-okay y/n love you 😘
Y-love you too ❤️

I decided to just go to their house, since I'm ready. I got in my car and drove to the Sidemen house. I went up to the door and Vik answered. "Hi y/n!" "Hey Vik!" I said hugging him. "Simon is upstairs." "Actually I'm here for JJ." "Oh then he'll be down in a second." I nodded and sat on the couch on my phone when two hands covered my eyes. (Unless you have glasses which is a bother so pretend) I turned around and saw Simon. "Hey baby!" He said kissing my cheek. "Hi." I said kissing his lips.

There was a knock on the door and he went to answer. "Hey Behz!" "Hi is y/n here?" He nodded and let Ethan in. "BEHZY BOO!" I screamed getting off of the couch. "So is JJ ready?" I shook my head since we both know how long JJ takes to get ready. Sometimes he takes longer than me even Lisa and she takes like an hour. "JJ's a nub" He said as i giggled. "Fuck you Ethan, I heard that you cunt. Ethan just rolled his eyes.

"About time you're ready, let's go!" Ethan said. Simon came over to me and hugged me. "Goodbye y/n/n" I kissed his lips. "I'll be back later." He nodded and we let go. We all walked out of the house and got into my car since no one felt like driving.

"So where are we going?" I asked since i'm driving randomly. "Let's go to Tescos!" Ethan said. I nodded and drove to the nearest one. (I have never been to one so let's skip that) "Now what?" I said as we walked to the car. "How about we get some ice cream?!!!!" Ethan said. We agreed and I drove to the nearest ice cream shop. We got off and Behz tripped getting out of the car. "OMG Ethan that was fucking hilarious!" JJ said as we were both laughing our asses off. I felt bad for him so I gave him a hug.

"Thanks y/n at least someone cares." I smiled as we walked inside holding hands. People looked and someone told us we were a cute couple. I hope Simon doesn't find out. He gets so jealous. Anyways we let go and got our ice cream and sat at a table.

"So how does being promised to or whatever feel like?" JJ asked taking a scoop of my ice cream and putting it in his cup. "Well I don't know nothing feels different besides the ring on my finger." I said shrugging and sitting back. "Are you sure you love Simon?" I looked at him strange. Why wouldn't I? "Why do you ask?" I said taking a scoop from my and eating it as JJ spoke. "Well you guys barely started dating, you don't even know him that much." He's right I don't know Simon that much. If we were to take a couples test, we would get like a 20%. Oh god what did I do we should have gone on more dates.

"You're right, I'll talk with him later." I said eating some more. "I mean I didn't mean to ruin your relationship or anything." I nodded and just stayed quiet. After a few moments of silence we started talking a bit about JJ's movie, Ethan's girlfriend, and collabs. "Speaking of collabs we should go to the Cals and Harry's place." I said. "Actually, Emily texted me and said she needs me to help her with some stuff." Ethan said. "Yeah and I have to talk with Caspar about stuff." JJ said. "Well I guess I can go by myself." They nodded and we got in the car and I drove to JJ's house then to Ethan's girlfriends house.

I went to the flat that the Cals share with Harry and knocked on the door. "Oh Hey y/n I have to leave right now and Harry went shopping for food but Freezy is in his room." Lux said and I nodded and told him bye as he left. I went to Cal's room and saw him watching youtube videos and he had headphones on. By the way the youtuber he's is watching is me. "BOO!" I said as I snuck up on him and scared him. "Oh My God y/n are you trying to kill me?" I laughed and stared at the screen and he tried to changed it quickly but he failed.

"So you're watching my videos?" I laughed and he nodded putting his head down in shame. I laughed and his face got red. "Anyways I was hoping to collab with you?" I said and he got up and got his camera. "Sure, I always got time for you." He said smiling. I smiled and him and we set everything up. We decided to make a Q&A. He tweeted our #ask(your shipname). I also assume that Simon will want an explanation later.

"Hey guys today I am here with y/n and we are doing a Q&A and we asked you guys to ask questions so here they are." He said as I waved. "Let's get into it." He said as he chose a question. "First question, are you guys dating? Yes we are, I love her and I always will and I'll do anything for her." He said serious. "Callum I have a boyfriend." He got my hands. "I know but I really do like you and I think you rushed into this relationship."I looked at him weird. "Did JJ tell you something?" He shook his head confused. I nodded. " Cal, I really do like Simon and if I never knew about Simon I would be with you since I know you are a sweet guy and all but I can't."

He nodded and we continued the video feeling awkward. After the video I got all my things and I was about to leave. "What about you're video?" He asked grabbing my hand which I took away. "Some other time because I feel really uncomfortable." I said honestly. "I understand." He said and opened the door and pulled me in for a hug. "Hey y/n?" "Yea-" I got cut off by a pair of lips on my own. Then I heard a gasp. We parted and we saw Harry looking at us. "y/n what about Simon?" He said and I got out of Cal's grip and left as quick as I could. Oh god I regret coming.

-

Helur, I am typing this on a computer for once. Yay! Anyways, if there are any errors or things that don't make sense then i'm sorry and you know what I mean. Right? I would be able to fix that but I'm lazy and don't proof read anything so sorry. Vote, Comment, and Live! For future reference, smut or no smut?