Twenty-one

// Your point of view //

We're back in London and it feels good. Back in my flat although I'm alone here but it doesn't matter because I'm usually at the Sidemen house. I was currently waiting for Lisa because we were going to buy presents for the guys and also the Sidemen are hosting a youtuber Christmas party so we have to buy presents for the Christmas game of the White Elephant. Once she arrived we she drove to the local mall and we went to basically every store and of course I vlogged it minus the actual presents. "So what did you get Simon?" She asked as we were sat eating at the food court. "I still haven't gotten him much because what I think of getting him he already has but I'm thinking maybe a nice cologne or something like that." I told her since he pretty much has everything. "How about a nice shirt?" I nodded and then kept eating.

After we finished eating we went to a couple more shops and then finally went to my flat to wrap everything. While wrapping we played music and danced around like idiots. I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. "Ben!" I said hugging him but he seemed sad. "What's wrong?" He didn't say anything but pointed at the suitcases behind him. Oh that bitch broke his heart and I knew this from the beginning. "Come in you can have your room back!" I told him as we carried his bags in. "Lisa she broke up with him!" I exclaimed. "Aw poor baby!" She said hugging him and we treated him like a baby making him laugh by what we did. "Well since we already wrapped your gift so you want to help us wrap other people's gifts?" I said holding up a box. He nodded and took it and we spent a little while more wrapping gifts.

// Skip to two days later //

Today is the day our little youtuber Christmas happens. Ben and I drove to the Sidemen house after we got dressed in Christmas clothes an made sure we look very cute. When we got there we lugged all the gifts to the door and knocked since we had a lot in our arms. Simon opened the door and looked surprised. "All these gifts?" We nodded smiling. He let us in and helped us with all of them. I looked tot he corner and saw a big amazing tree with bright lights and presents all over to the point where you can't even walk around the tree. We looked to the lounge and saw so many people like the Sidemen of course, all their girlfriends, Zoella, Alfie, Caspar, and basically everyone else.

"Merry Christmas Babe!" Simon said kissing me once I put the presents down. "First, we're not under the mistletoe and second, it's not Christmas yet." I said smirking. He pulled me to the kitchen doorway. "Look up!" He said and I did so. A mistake or hanging above us. I looked back at him and he kissed me with passion. I kissed back and then saw a flash. "You two are too cute!" Zoey shrieked as she was holding her phone. I rolled my eyes but smiled. We went to the lounge area where everyone was.

"Okay since everyone is finally here let's start the game!" Zoey said. We all cheered and of course everyone had there camera and set them up or held them to vlog including me. "So up first since finding out the age will take too long I wrote everyone's names down and I will pull one out. That person will chose first!" So he first person was Joe Weller. He chose a present and got a pair of beets headphones. This game went on for a long time considering there are like 30 people playing. Eventually it was my turn and I stole Josh's gift and then someone stole mine so I ended up with a sidemen custom controller which I already have but in red so this white one will do.

After we finished playing the game we all gathered around and began to eat. "This food is so good who made it?" Jim asked. "Simon actually made it." Josh said and everyone looked at him shocked. "What? You guys don't believe my man can cook?" I said serious but then broke out into laughter causing everyone else to laugh. "Nah my girlfriend helped me!" He said hugging me as the girls awed. Everyone spoke to each other and arranged to collab and stuff. We played a few more games like truth or dare and stuff like that. It was very fun to be with people you love and people who are great friends. So now the party is over and everyone has left, leaving a huge mess behind. We all cleaned up and while I was cleaning I felt a pair of arm wrap around me.

"Hey Princess!" He said kissing my neck. "Yeah?" "Well you're beautiful and I love you y/n." I smiled. "I love you too Simon Minter."

-
Sorry it's short but I still wanted to update for you lot. Once again Merry Christmas!
-Diana