Seventeen

// Your point of view //

"Babe!!!" I heard Simon call from upstairs. "Yeah." I said looking up from the computer screen. "The sidemen are going to Los Angles!" He yelled and I heard screams from upstairs and the footsteps and all the boys that live in the sidemen house stood in front of me. "And that means your coming with us!!" Simon said kissing me. "Oh yay I've never been to LA!" I said excited. "Okay so we're leaving tomorrow so pack now and then rest up because first thing in the morning we're going!" Josh said. I nodded and got up. I went to my car and drove to my flat. I packed up a couple outfits and shoes and all my stuff. After I finished I went back to their house to take my bags and of course stay there.

"So y/n why don't you just move in with us since you basically live here already?" Josh asked. "If you guys want?" They all eagerly nodded their heads. "Okay I will when we come back from La." they all cheered and everything and we all ended up going to sleep early for tomorrow.

// Next day //

I woke up early like at 5 in the morning due to the alarm clock going off through out the house. "LA HERE WE COME!!!" I heard JJ yell. I laughed and looked at Simon who was still asleep somehow. "Babe wake up its time to go!" I lightly shook him awake. "I don't want to get upppp!!!" He groaned. "I'll give you a kiss if you do." I said running my hand through his messy hair. He grabbed my waist and made me sit in top of his. "Okay then." He looked up at me smiling. I leaned down and gave him a passionate kiss. "Ugh you guys that gross and we're gonna be late so let's go!!!!" JJ said. We rolled our eyes and got up to get dress. I wore (media) and Simon wore a sidemen shirt and some joggers.

We got our bags and put them in the van. We got in the big van that we ordered to for us all in and went on our way to go pick up the rest of the Sidemen and the Cal's. We picked up everyone including Lisa who I didn't know was going and also she moved in with Tobi and Ben moved out to live with his bitch of a girlfriend. I have the flat to myself now. Anyways we went to the airport and got our bags and took them to baggage claim. Finally we were on the plane and on our way to LA!So everyone except me and Simon went to sleep. "So what are we gonna do when we get to our room?" He raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Sleep because we'll be jet lagged." I smiled kissing his cheek. He pouted and I kissed his lips. We fell asleep since we were pretty tired.

// Landed at LAX //

"We're here!!!!" Simon yelled out as we got our bags from baggage claim. We looked around and saw a lot of people wearing crop tops and skimpy shorts. Usually in London since it's cold so people cover basically everything so it's so different being here. (I actually don't know I've never been at an airport or out of the country) We walked out of the airport and to the van that we rented to drive around here. "So after we get to the hotel where are we gonna go?" Josh asked. "KFC!" JJ screamed. "You can get KFC in the U.K.!" I said laughing. "But it's La KFC..." I rolled my eyes smiling and looked out the window. We got to the hotel and everyone got a shared room. It was Josh and Behz, JJ and Vik, Tobi and Lisa, Harry,lux, and Freezy, and then me and Simon.

I lied down on the comfy bed but then remembered the video I watched about dirty sheets and didn't trust this hotel soil I grabbed the phone and ordered fresh sheets. "Why are you doing that babe?" He asked. "The other day I watched a video about how some hotels don't change their sheets so I need fresh ones." I told him and grabbed my phone to show his the video (its like inside edition hotel sheets or something). He stared at me with wide eyes and nodded. Once we got the sheets they changed them and took the others. "Okay now what?" I asked. "Want to watch Netflix for a bit?" I nodded. It's pretty late right now so we can't do much in LA. We sat about watching a movie until we heard a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal JJ. "Hey guys want to come to my room and play truth or dare with us?" I looked at Simon and he looked at me and nodded. We both agreed and went to his room. Everyone was already there and were just waiting for us. We sat down in a circle and began.

// starting the game //

So JJ wanted to record this for his channel so he did his intro and all and I grabbed my vlogging camera to capture the good parts. "Okay I'm going first." JJ said and looked around. "Callux, truth or dare?" He said evilly laughing. "Truth." He replied with a smirk. "Ugh fine... is it true that you love Sarah more than me?" He raised and eyebrow and it got quiet. "JJ you're my first love but I love Sarah more sorry." JJ faked cried and we all laughed. "Okay my turn um Simon!" Simon sat up. "Truth or dare?" "Dare!" "I dare you to take you shirt of for three more turns!" He said and Simon sighed. He is really not confident with his body but I reassured him. He took it off and everyone said 'whoo!' Or 'ooooo'. "You're welcome Simon girls!" Cal winked. "Okay, Josh truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare." Josh said in the same questioning tone. "I dare you to call Freya and tell her that you got y/n pregnant!" He said an everyone gasped and I hit his arm. Josh took out his phone and called her. He put the phone on speaker so we could hear. "Hello? Josh is everything okay?" "Well I'm it's kind of bad news." He said in a sad tone. "Yeah? What is it?" "I got y/n pregnant..." there was a long pause. "Josh I cannot believe you and you did that to Simon, your best mate." "Freya I'm sorry." "It's over Josh go be with her." "Wait Freya in sorry that I pranked you." I heard a gasp. "Sorry Freya." Everyone said. "I hate you guys ugh you guys almost made me cry." "Sorry Freya do you still love me!" I said. "More than Josh at the moment." I stuck my tongue out at him and then we said our goodbyes and hung up. "Okay y/n truth or dare?" "Dare!" "I dare you to go into the closet with Simon for 10 minutes!" He said. "Are we 12?" I asked laughing. Josh shrugged and we did so. "So how wha-" I got cut off but Simon grabbing my waist and kissing me.

(I'm just saying they had sex go reread the smut chapter if you want smut)

"Okay come out now!" We came out panting and they all laughed while JJ kept teasing us. We played a little longer and then everyone got tired and went to their hotel rooms. "That was fun! What should we do tomorrow?" He asked and I shrugged. "I don't know but we'll find out tomorrow." I said going under the blanket and curling up. He cuddled up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "I loved you Simon." I said turning around to face him an I gave his a kiss on his check. "I love you too." He kissed my lips this time. We both fell asleep very comfortable.

-
Hi again it's me.
Anyways I'm back and will update more since I passed my finals and yeah so tune in for that and also comment things to do in La. Another thing is if you'd like to request an imagine go ahead and do so and I'll have that up soon.
-Diana