Twenty-Six

// Your Point of View //

I was on my laptop editing and playing Lisa in 8-ball when there was a knock on the door. If you didn't know I'm at the Sidemen house like always. I opened the door and saw Joe Weller and Elliot Crawford. "Hey guys what are you guys doing here?" I said letting them in going back to my spot on the couch. "We were wonder if you wanted to do a video with us?" "The guys that collaborated with Marina Joyce 'my favorite youtuber'!" I said faking my excitement. "Anyways I'll do." They smiled. "But why me why not JJ or idk like Simon or someone?" "Because we haven't collabed with you yet." I'm glad confused but who cares. "So what are we going to do?" I asked getting my laptop. "How about the whisper challenge?" Elliot suggested. "Can I join?" I heard Simon say. "Sure the more the better." Joe said. "Then I'm playing cunts." JJ yelled from upstairs. "OKAY!" I said. "Let's play in the video room." I told them and they all nodded.

We all went upstairs to the room and JJ finally came up too. "Okay so who is going first?" I asked getting the headphones ready and all that. "How about you go first and you tell me." Joe said and I nodded. Joe started with his intro. "Yo guysssss so today I'm here with y/n, JJ, Elliot, and Simon! Today we are doing a youtubers whispers. Y/n and I are up first so everyone else get the hell out!" He said. All the guys walked out and Joe put the headphones on. "I like sucking dick it feels good on my lips" I said laughing. He told me to me him again and I did. Now it's his turn to guess. "I like...eating duck it feels good on my hip?" I burst out laughing. "Do it again!" He begged. "Nope." I walked over to the door to tell the next person which was JJ. "Okay ready?" He nodded. "I like eating duck it feels good on my hip." "I like feeding fucks it eels good on my hip?" I starting laughing again.

By the end of it we ended with 'Allah is a good god he does sound clips' by Simon. "Well that's it for today bye!" Joe said after we did a couple more. We then filmed a video for mine and Elliot's channel. For mine we did a try not to laugh between me and the two guys and then for Elliot's we did girl vs guy at doing makeup. Basically Joe did one side of Elliot's face and put makeup on his and I did the other. He looked ugly on Joe's side  so I won since he looked like a princess on mine. "Okay well bye guys!" I told them since they were leaving. "Bye!" They both said. I went back to the couch to edit the video we made today. "Hey babe!" Simon said kissing me and then sitting by my legs lifting my legs up to put them on his lap. "I was wondering if you want to go get ice cream and then go to some shops with me?" He asked rubbing my thigh. "Simon don't touch me there." I said moving his hand and fixing my position. "Why?" He smirked. That little cunt. "Sure I'll go with you let me get my shoes." I said getting up and putting my laptop on the table. I went to his room and got my shoes. I looked over at his desktop and saw a webpage browser that is very famous for a types of videos.

I went downstairs and saw him on his phone. "So Simon anything you want to tell me?" I asked as I startled him and he jumped a little. "No why?" He asked as we started walking to the door and then outside. "Then why was pornhub on your open on your desktop?" I smirked. "Ffs you saw that?" I nodded smiling. "Aw is little Simon horny?" I said teasing him. "No...." he said wondering off as he got in his car and put his glasses on. "You know I think guys with glasses are hot." He started making his pants loose. I giggled. I feel like a bad person. The whole ride was silent. "Aw Simon you're adorable when you're horny." He looked at me quickly and then looked back smiling. "We finally got to the ice cream shop and I got (fav ice cream flavor). We ate the ice cream at a little table outside. "So what are you going to buy?" I asked as I licked my ice cream. He stared at my lips while I was licking my ice cream.

"Just...some..ugh.." he lead off again. "Adapter." He said quickly and then looked away. I'm such a bitch it's hilarious. When we finished we went back to his car and drove to a shop where they have camera and stuff like that. We walked towards where the stuff that he needed was. He got what he needed and we left that store. We went to Tescos and bought a few things there like just random things that we probably don't need. Oh I forgot I brought my camera. "Hey guys how's life? Good alright! Right now Simon and I are at Tescos buying random shit! Simon say hi!" He waves to the camera and came up to it and got way too close. "Am I in the shot?" He asked. We burst out laughing getting dirty looks from people but who cares!

"Now we are heading back home to probably go play some games!" I said into the camera as we got into the car. "Yes this is my song!" I shouted. Simon began driving down the rode and right now he is passing a four way stop when we hear a loud honk. I look to the left and see a huge truck not stopping. After that everything went black.

-
Adding some good stuff to the story since it seems like it's just randomness. Anyways, sorry I forgot to say this yesterday but Thank you to everyone who read this, voted, and commented on this story last year. You guys made me really happy when I saw what you guys said or that I have reads in like the first hour of posting a chapter. Thank you for all that!!
-Diana