Twenty-Three

// Your Point of View //

It has been two days since Christmas and we are back home well at his house of course. "Oh Simon!!!" I said while walking into his room. "Yes Baby?" He said as he turned around and looked at me. "I was thinking we could make a video together today?" I told him hoping he'd say yes. You see the fans asked me to do a girlfriend does my makeup video and I can't resist. "Sure babe! What did you have in mind?" "Well the fans asked me if we can do a makeup video?" I said and stared at him waiting for a reaction.

"Makeup?" He said unsure. "Come on, you love your fans don't you?" I asked so he will feel like he has to. I'm usually not bossy but I really want to do this. "You guys did Vik's makeup with household items how about I do yours with actual makeup?" He seemed to stare off, probably thinking about it. "Fine." He finally said. "Yay! I'll be back with all my makeup!" I said going downstairs and out the door to my car.

I drove to my shared flat and grabbed everything I had to like the makeup and my camera. "Hey y/n what are you doing today?" Ben asked as he sat on the couch in the living room with his laptop in his lap. "Doing a video with my boyfriend but if you're not busy you can come over and hang out with us?" I asked since he has been just sitting about doing nothing since the breakup. I know she was a bitch and all but she was a bitch that meant something to him. "Sure!" So we were off and on our way back. 'Hey can you come pick me up I'm really bored.' Lisa texted me. 'Sure Ben and I are on our way!' I texted back as I began to drive towards her and Tobi's flat. "Okay well Lisa is coming!" I exclaimed and he just nodded. I hate seeing him this way.

We got to her flat and I texted her that we are in the parking lot. "Hey guys!" She said as she got in. "Hey! So today I'm going to do a video with Simon but after maybe we can go do something." I told them as I pulled into the drive way of the Sidemen house. They agreed and we walked in. "Hey y/n, Lisa, and Ben!" Vik said as he was walking out of the kitchen. "Hey Vik!" We went to Simon's room and saw him sitting at his computer editing a FIFA video. "Ready babe or do you want some time to edit?" I asked. He jumped at my voice. "You scared me." He smiled. "But yeah I'll edit this later." He continued getting up and walking to the video room. (The one they always record in at their new house) He set up the camera and couch as I set up the table full of makeup.

// Video //

"Hello friends how's life? Good alright! Anyways today I am here with some dork I met on the street." He gave me a shocked look. "How rude! But it's true I just met this crazy girl!" He laughed. "Hey!" I shouted. "Okay, okay she is just partially crazy." He smirked. "True, but I am here with the one and only Miniminter!" "Yes and I am here with the one and only radical(y/n)!" He said hugging my side. "So you guys have been asking me to do his makeup for so long and finally it's here and it will take some hard work to turn this ugly into someone pretty but I am a master at makeup!" I exclaimed as he playfully pushed me. "I'm not ugly and that's bullying. Guys she is a big bully!" "Sorry Si you are very cute." I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and put his hand on my thigh. "Let's start!" I said grabbing the first makeup product.

(Skip to end)

"There you have it. Simone Minter!" I said grabbing the camera and doing a close up of his face. I put glitter eyeliner on him, bright pink lipstick, bright blue eyeshadow, and some rosy cheeks. "I have to be honest he looks like a cheap slut." I laughed. I got Ben, Lisa, and Josh up here to see him and comment on his new look for the video. "She is beautiful." Lisa giggled. "Can I take this off!" He whined. "Not until you do my makeup for your channel which will be in the description. If you liked this video go ahead and like and leave a comment on what you want to see next. Goodbye my fellow human beings and have a good one!" I did my outro.

"Babe you look hot." He gave me a serious look. "Fine then you're ugly." I said. "Okay well now it's my turn!" He said evilly as he turned on his camera and grabbed his first item to put on my face. By the end of the video he made me look like a terrifying clown. "Simonnnnnn!" I shriek. He made fun of me along with my Ben,Lisa, JJ, and Josh. "I know who's bed I'll be standing at the end of tonight." I laughed evilly and Simon looked at me scared. "But you'll be in bed with me." He said grabbing my waist. "Do you outro so we can go!!!" I said pushing him away. "Okay well that's it for today guys and see ya!" He ended the video.

"So now what?" Lisa asked. "How about we go to get snacks and then just hang out here and watch Netflix?" Simon suggested. We all agreed and decided that I will go with JJ as the other guys stay here. Vik and Freya will be joining us as well but Freya is coming later. "Let's go!" JJ said as he got in his lambo. "Yeah I'm coming." I said kissing Simon goodbye. I got in his car and he drove to the local gas station. "We need Slushes and lots of junk food." I said going down the isle. I grabbed everything we needed and we were back to the house. We gave everyone their slushee and then opened all the food and began to pig out. While watching we edited dork videos and laughed about stupid things. "So are we going out for New Years?" Simon asked. Everyone seemed to agree but I'm not so sure. The party seen isn't for me. "Come on y/n!" Ben asked. Maybe this can help him find a new girl. "Okay fine." Everyone cheered and we continued to pig out and just have fun.

-
Thanks for 2K reads and over 100 votes!
-Diana