Thirty-Five

// Your Point of View //
(Six months later)

I have grown a pretty big baby bump so far. Simon is so happy for this baby. When I found out I thought he was going to be angry but surprisingly he wasn't. Today we plan on having a baby shower. We are currently setting up. Well I'm not but the sidemen are but I'm "helping". We are inviting all of our closest friends and James is coming and bringing the rest of the Vamps. I can't wait to see all my friends that I haven't seen in a while. "Babe I need to go buy a few things but the guys are here so you won't be alone." Simon said and I nodded and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Okay bye babe be safe." I told him as he grabbed his coat and left. I sat down and put my hand on my bump. I'm gonna be a mum soon. This is crazy I never thought that I would meet this awesome guy and end up pregnant with his child.

"Y/n are you alright?" Josh asked coming to sit next to me. "Yeah I'm fine why?" I asked adjusting my position. "You've been staring at the wall." (*wink* *wink*) "oh I didn't realize." I told him smiling. "Anyways we finished and now we just have to wait for people to arrive." I nodded and got up. Of course Josh rushed to get up and helped me. "I know I'm pregnant and all but I can get up by myself." I giggled. "I know but I'm just a gentleman." He laughed and I shook my head. I went to Simon's room and looked out the window to see a car pulled up. Someone stepped out and it was Conor Maynard and Joe Sugg. I never met them but from seeing their videos, I know they are hilarious and they seem nice.

"Y/N! Guest have arrived!!" Vik screamed and I yelled back to tell him I'm coming. I walked downstairs and saw the boys sitting on the couch. "Hi." I said quite quietly. "Hello!!!" They said in unison and got up giving me hugs but making sure to be careful with my bump. "I assume you know us?" Joe said and I nodded my head. "Yeah the buttercreams" he chuckled making me laugh. "Yeah we are two out of seven." I smiled and we talked a bit more until they went to go talk to the other boys and more people arrived. I talked to a ton of different youtubers that I usually don't talk to. Everyone seems so nice, well everyone who I've met so far.

Basically the whole house was filled with people and Simon's still not back. As I am sitting on the couch talking with Zoe I hear a door slam outside. I quickly, not really, get up and see who it is. It's Simon and the vamps!! I opened the door and Simon looks sad. "What's wrong?" I asked moving so they could come in. "I was gonna surprise you with them." I smiled and hugged him giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Aw it's okay babe I still love it even though I ruined it." He smiled and hugged me as everyone awed. "Let's get this party started!" Josh said an everyone cheered. I sat down on the couch as Simon sat down next to me as well. "Okay let's open some gifts." Some people got out there vlogging camera as I did the same.

"Okay guys we are here at our baby shower and now we are gonna open gifts!!" I said excited as I grabbed the first gift. "This is from all of the Sidemen!" I said as I opened it while Simon grabbed my camera filming me. "Oh my god this is adorable!!" It's a couple little Sidemen shirt!!" I said showing everyone. We continued opening gifts and finally it was time to reveal the gender. "Okay guys so we got a huge cake with the color of the gender inside. So pink is for a girl and blue is for a boy.

"ITS A BOY!!!!" Simon shouted as we cut the cake together. Everyone cheered for us as we hugged each other. "We're having a baby boy!!" I told him as we kissed passionately. We kissed until we heard someone cough and we were met with everyone looking at us. "Sorry let's just get on with this party!" I said and we turned on some music and danced like this was a club. Just like this was a club JJ was trying to get with girls which didn't end good so he didn't score. I was sat on the couch talking with James and Connor Ball. "James, Con? Do you think I'll be a good mother?" I said looking a my belly.

"What? Of course you will be! Remember all those times we hung out together and you were like the mum already making all the arrangements. That's like a mum job you always were the mum. So yeah I think you'll make an amazing mum." I had tears in my eyes. "Aw thank you guys. You guys are my boys and I love you guys!" I told them hugging them. Simon came over and both boys got up and said bye to me and went off to go talk to other people. "So are you ready for our journey?" He asked sitting down then grabbing my hand. "I don't know Si, are you?" He nodded. "As long as I'm with you then I'm ready for anything." I hugged him squeezed him tight. "I love you." "I love you too."

A/n
Sorry I took forever to update I forgot about this for a bit but I'm back and also I finally posted my new fanfic that I mentioned a while ago. Forbidden is now up and it's a miniminter x reader kidnapped story. Lastly comment some boy names and yours might be picked!
-Diana