Twenty-Five

// Your Point of View //

Tonight we are going out for the New Years Party. Of course everyone wants to be kissed at midnight and we are going to make sure Ben gets that kiss. I looked over and saw Simon walk into the living room. "Hey babe I want to post my PO box opening tomorrow so I'm going to open them now." I nodded. "Have fun with that." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He went to his room and I went back to editing my video. "Okay so what should I wear?" Lisa said as she walked into the Sidemen house. "What do you mean?" "I don't know what to wear tonight." She said pouting and sitting on the couch. "How about your blue dress that suits you really well?" She looked at me and looked happy. " YES! I haven't worn that dress in so long and Tobi hasn't seen me in it." She squealed and left.

She just left randomly. "Hey Y/n what are you doing?" Josh asked coming to sit next to me. "Editing." I said. "So do you want to make a video?" "Sure we haven't make a collab together." So we went to the recording room when the lights turned off. "The fuck?" Josh said looking around for me and he got my hand. "What happened guys." Simon said. "I guess the lights went off." I said. JJ and Vik are out so its just us. "Ill be right back." Simon came over to me and hugged me, resting his chin on my head. After a while the lights came back on. "Half of my footage got deleted and now that." Simon said. I smiled and kissed his lips. "Aw its okay babe." He smiled at me and went back to his room to finish recording.

"So what do you want to do for the video?" Josh asked as we continued to walk upstairs to the room. "How about we do a who is most likely to?" He agreed and we got papers to write our names on. I put his name as DAddy JOsh. "Okay lets start, if you're ready." I nodded and we sat down in front of the camera ready to start. We asked people for 'Who is most likely to' questions.

// Video //

"Hey Guys and welcome to Whose most like to!" Josh said doing his intro. "I am here with Y/n!" I waved to the camera. "We asked you to send us who is most likely to and here they are." "Who is most likely to suck a dick on a left Wendsday, Tuesday, Monday?" Josh said scrunching his eyebrows. "Josh, definitely Josh." I said laughing really hard. "Suck a dick?" "Is what you do everyday!" He lightly pushed me and I just kept laughing. "Who is most likely to die first?" Josh read off. "Josh because of all the dick he sucks." He just stared at me and got up. I watched him pick up a pillow and then he threw it at me. "Rude Joshua!" I exclaimed. We continued with this for like 20 more minutes getting to answer 9 more who is more likely to.

"You are a terrible person." Josh said laughing as we walked downstairs. "I know I am." I said smiling walking over to Simon. "It's getting late. We have to get ready to go to Tobi's party." Simon said and I nodded. "Okay well I'm going home to get ready." They nodded and I went out the door with us saying our goodbyes. I drove home and walked in to see Ben just sitting around doing nothing once again. "Loser, go get ready we are leaving in a bit." I told him and he got up dragging his feet going to his room. I went to my room and picked out the dress and took a quick shower. Once I finished with the shower I went to put my dress on and my makeup on. (Media)

I finished getting ready and went to go check on Ben. I walked into his room after he said that I could walk in. I looked him up and down, he was dressed very nice and looked, well hot. "Damn Ben you clean up nice." I said and he started to get all shy. "Thanks, you do too." I smiled and then went to the living room to text Lisa. "So are you guys ready?" "Yeah just tidying up a bit." I said okay and then Ben and I went back to the Sidemen house. When we got there we saw all the guys dressed up really nice. "Okay so Tobi's place is ready so are we going now?" They said yeah and we took two cars to his flat. We got to the parking lot and got out of the car. We saw Emily and Freya getting out of their cars.

We went to his flat and knocked on the door. Lisa opened it and said hi to us and let us in. "So yeah just get whatever you want." She said as she walked off. We sat and talked with them til more people arrived and it turned into an actual party. Everyone wondered off and Simon and I went to the patio thing. We were sat with the Cal's and Sarah. I looked over to see Ben talking to a girl. Maybe she can be the one that he kisses at midnight. It was 10:34 so we still have a lot of time. "And then she fell over and told the women to suck a dick." Lux said since he was telling us a story. I wasn't really paying attention since I was watching Ben talk to the girl. She seemed pretty hopefully she is nice.

I drank some liquor but not much and I made sure Simon didn't get drunk. It was now 11:50 and I saw all my friends dancing around probably drunk. I looked at Simon who was talking to his friend Josh that is not Zerkaa. "EVERYONE GET READY ITS ABOUT TO BE 12!!" Someone shouted. Simon got closer to me to make sure that we could get our kiss. 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. We kissed and fireworks went off, literally. Everyone cheered and looked happy jumping around. "HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!" Again someone shouted. I looked over to see Ben kissing the girl and I smiled. "Happy New Years babe." I hugged him and said the same to him. The rest of the night was a blur but it was probably filled with fun times.

A/n

So two things. This was suppose to go up yesterday but I got busy cleaning because we had visitors for New Years so sorry about that. The second thing is that Simon tweeted what should he do differently this year and I think he should get a girlfriend. I'm not saying 'He has to get a girlfriend.' But it would help, he needs someone to make him happy like Freya does to Josh or Emily does to Behz. Comment 1 if you think Simon needs someone to make him happy and someone to wipe his tears.(Reference to the Simon's future girlfriend video). Everyone deserves to be happy.

-Diana