Eighteen

// Your point of view //

I woke up in Simon's arms like usual now. I looked around and realized that we are in a hotel and in La. "Simon wake up we have so many things to do today!" I said shaking him lightly. He looked at me and rubbed his eyes. "Like what?" he asked sitting up and I did as well. "Well you lot have a meeting today and also we should go sightseeing!" He smiled and hugged me. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"What do you want to go see?" "Like the Hollywood sign and the walk of fame." He smiled and kissed me. "Of course beautiful." He said while getting up to get dressed. "Wanna take a shower together?" He asked and I nodded. We didn't do anything dirty but to save time we showered together. Well, sometimes I would accidentally brush against him making him groan.

After our shower we both got dressed. (Media). When we finished we went downstairs to go meet up with the rest of the Sidemen, the Cals, and Lisa. "Okay well we have to go to a meeting to go talk about the meetups we're going to do here so while we're there, you girls can go see a couple of the sights here and then we'll meet up with you two later." Josh said and we nodded and went our separate ways.

"So what do you want to do first?" Lisa asked me and I said we should go eat something since we just woke up. I'm pretty sure the guys are going to be eating at the meeting since it was first thing in the morning. "Okay so where do you want to go?" She asked me and I looked at my phone. "I heard of this place called Poppy+Rose we could go there for breakfast, its in downtown La" I told her scrolling through their menu.

She agreed and we went to Downtown La and went to the restaurant. Once we got there we ordered what we wanted and waited for our order. "So do you think you're going to marry Simon?" she asked me making me choke on my drink. "I don't know, remember when he asked me to be promised to him and all that drama. Well I'm kind of scared if we do get married. Simon could change after marriage. You know those couples who are all happy but then when they get married they have troubles and all that."

"But you guys aren't like that and I know Simon has been a jerk but he would never be abusive towards you or anything like that." I nodded and she smiled at me. "So you and Tobi" I said wiggling my eyebrows. "He is super sweet and amazing and-" I heard her go on and on about how great he is and I smiled and listened to her the whole time. They seem like a match made in heaven.

I heard a ding and checked my phone. 'You okay babe?' Simon texted me. 'I'm good. We are just having some breakfast. How about you love?' 'Same and the meeting is almost over so maybe in like twenty minutes or so.' 'Okay see you soon. Love you.' 'love you too.' We finished texting and Lisa stared at me. "Ah young love" She laughed and I playfully kicked her. "Well you guys are just so adorable." she said and I looked at her confused and she showed me a picture that Tobi sent her of Simon smiling at his phone. "You were doing that too." She smiled. I smiled as well since seeing him smile made me very happy.

After our we finished eating it was 10:39 so I called Simon. "Hey babe are you almost done?" I asked as he answered. "Yeah just about, where are you, we're on our way." "Oh well we're in Downtown La at Poppy+Rose. I'll send you the directions." He said okay and we said our goodbyes as I sent him the directions to the place. As we waited we looked around and saw a few shops that look like they have nice Christmas gifts since it is in two weeks.

"Lisa look" I said showing her the store. She looked amazed since it looked like a winter wonderland. "We should go buy presents." "Let me text Simon to see how far they are." I told her opening my texts. "How far along are you?" "Well we were on our way but we got held up in traffic." "Oh well we'll be here then okay?" "Okay" I told Lisa they got held up and we went to the shops.

I looked around the shop and saw so many amazing things and went to go buy things for each boy. They were small but still nice. I'll buy bigger presents when we go back home. Lisa got her things and so did I and we went back to the front of the restaurant to see the guys pull up in the van. We climbed in and everyone questioned our bags but we told them that we couldn't tell them. "Okay so where now?" Josh asked as he was the one driving. "Hollywood walk of fame." Everyone said and he took us there.

"Wow this is amazing." I said as I took a picture of my favorite celebrities stars. Simon came up and hugged me from behind. "But not as amazing as you." "Cheesy.'" I smirked but he just laughed. We did a lot more things and then went back to the hotel. "Want to go get drinks?" Simon asked me as he fixed his nice shirt. "Nah I don't feel like going out right now, I'm just going to stay here and watch Netflix." I told him since I was pretty tired after today. I don't even know how he still has the energy to go to places.

"Are you sure?" I nodded and grabbed the remote for the tv. He kept getting ready and I texted Lisa if she was going. She said she was and that she'll watch Simon for me. I thanked her and we laughed about it. "Okay how do I look?" I looked him up and down. "Hot." I said and he blushed. "Simon I'm your girlfriend don't be all shy." He smiled and said he was about to leave. "Okay be safe and don't do anything you'll regret." I looked at him sternly. He nodded and left after giving me a quick kiss. After he left I felt a weird feeling that he would do something bad but I pushed it aside and continued to watch the movie I was watching. I eventually fell asleep.

// Four hours later //

I woke up to a thud. I looked around and saw the light on in the little lounge area. "Simon?" I got up to check and what I saw made me extremely mad and sad. Simon was with some girl. "Simon what are you doing." I guess he didn't hear me so I went back to the room and got my bags. I went out the door and that didn't phase him at all. I went to Lisa and Tobi's room but I assume they are very tired from the night. I went to the one person who I knew would push anything side for me. I knocked on his door and he open it while rubbing his face but once he saw me his whole mood changed.

"Y/N whats wrong?" JJ said as he made me come into his room with Vik sitting on the couch. "What's wrong?" JJ said sitting on the couch with me. "Well you know how I didn't go with you guys?" They nodded and I continued. "Well Simon came back with another girl and they were...well you know." I said with tears coming out. "I swear I'm going to kill him." JJ said getting up. I pulled his back down and shook my head. "We will deal with this tomorrow you should go to sleep." JJ said and I nodded. We went to the room and Vik went to his bed and I sleep in the bed with JJ. I couldn't go back to sleep so I just lied there staring at the empty wall.

-
So Simon's tweet?
-Diana