Twelve

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️: This chapter is mostly smut but if you'd like to skip this chapter go ahead it has nothing to do with the actual story. Also this is my first time writing smut so if it sounds weird then oh well.

// Your point of view //

"We could maybe have sex?" He suggested. All I did was go over to him and sit on his lap and start kissing him. I started kissing down his neck. "So I suppose that is a yes." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me on top of him. He took off my shirt and we kissed as he unhooked my bra. He started to massage my beast making me moan in pleasure. "Babes keep it quiet or else they'll here us." This feels like a rush since we have to be quiet so they don't hear especially James.

I took off his shirt and then his shorts and he took off my skirt leaving us in our underwear. He turned us over so I was under him and he started tugging at my panties. Finally he slid them off teasing me. He put his hands on each side of my inner thigh making me moan. He looked up and smirked. He slowly got closer making me want him more. Without warning he stuck to fingers in making it hurt a little. I moaned so loud making him say 'shh darling it will be pleasure soon'.

He pumped slow at first getting gradually faster with each pump making me moan even more. With his free he kept massaging my breast. "Simon!" I moaned out his name a bit too loud. I was about to reach my high when he pulled out his fingers making me frustrated. He took off his boxer revealing his hard member. I gasped turned on even more. He came over to me and positioned himself at my entrance. "Pls Si just do it already!" I begged making him ram into me.

His trusts were slow at first but got faster. I grabbed onto the sheets pulling at them and Simon began to kiss me still thrusting into me. I put my hands on his neck and we kissed for a while until he flipped us again and made me ride him. I slowly rode him giving him a tease. "Babe you better do it fast or I'm going to make you go faster." I smirked and continued to go slow. "Fine have it your way." Simon put his hands on my waist and pushed me up and down. He let go once he noticed I was doing it myself and he played with my boobs.

"Simon I'm about to cum." I said feeling my legs go like jelly. "Me too babes. Go ahead." We both rode out our high and let go. We lay side by side panting now.
"Wow that was amazing!" Simon said. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "You're amazing." I told him and turned to look at him. "No im not you are." He said turning to face me. We stayed like that for a while then we got up and got dressed. He put on his usual clothes but I put on one of his shirts and boxers. We went downstairs and saw all the guys watching a movie. Even James.

"Hey guys!" I said as we sat on the couch with the guys. "Don't act like you two did not just fuck. We heard that shit." JJ laughed followed by the others laughing. I'm pretty sure my face is the reddest thing in the world right now but Simon put his hand on my thigh to reassure me. I looked at him and flashed him a smile. We watched Central Intelligence and laughed our asses off until my eye got droopy and I no longer could keep them open.

-

Hello! I changed the cover!! Btw Sorry it's short but just posted this for the entertainment but tomorrow I'm going on a long car ride to the next town over so I may post two chapters tomorrow. Don't worry I'll try and make them long. Hope you enjoyed and go ahead and vote if you did!
-Diana
Just saying Simon looks hot in the pic above I mean look at his arm. 😍