Twenty-Four

// Your Point of View //

'Do you want to hang out with me and Brad today?' I got a text from James. 'I would but you know how Simon doesn't like you and we've been having a lot of problems lately and I don't want to put you in the middle of that situation.' I texted him back. Simon gets very jealous and gets annoyed easily. 'He can come like last time. This time Brad is coming so it he sees that we just want to hang out.' He replied. 'I'll ask him but no promises.' 'Okay love' I went on my texts with Simon since for once I'm not at his house. 'Hey Si! Want to go to hang out with Brad, James, and me at the mall?' He immediately replied back. 'Sure I'll be at your flat in 20 minutes' 'okay see ya then love.' While Simon gets here I'm going to get ready. (I have no idea why I made the background brown but I guess)

After I finished getting ready I went to the living room and saw Ben. "Hey Benji! What are doing today?" I asked since he does literally nothing. "I'm going to hang out with Ethan today!" He said looking at his phone. "Oh how nice tell him I said hi." "Will do." Then the doorbell went off. "I'm coming!" I said walking to the door. I saw Simon with a ring in his hand and not his usual ring. "So I was wondering if you'd like to wear this again?" It's the promise ring he gave me a while back. Maybe I shouldn't but of course my mouth says yes. He smiles and slips it on my finger. "Beautiful! Just like you." He said kissing my lips. We went in his car and Jame and I planned on meeting up with each other at the mall so all we have to do it drive there.

Once we got there we saw a lot of girls. I saw Brad taking a picture with a fan I assume. We got out of the car with Simon holding me to try and protect me from all the fans. We walked over to him. "Oh Hey y/n! And I'm Brad." He said introducing himself to Si. "I'm Simon." Simon said back. "Okay well anyways where's James?" I asked since he wasn't around. "He went to the restroom." Brad says. "Boo!" Someone shouted grabbing my waist. I screamed very loud and quickly spun around to see who it was. "Ffs James you scared the crap out of me!" I shouted hitting his shoulder. Since Simon was still holding onto me I felt him stiffen. I put my hand on his arm to reassure him. "At the mall with y/n, Brad, and Simon pt 2!" James said recording a video.

"Brad wasn't here last time?" I questioned laughing. He partially cover the camera and playfully said. 'Y/n can you please stop making me look dumb in front of my only friends.' After that we broke out into laughter and probably all looked like idiots. "Okay so where to first?" I asked looking at the time. "How about we go to get Preztels!!!" Brad screamed. "Yeah babe they are so good here!!" Simon said practically jumping up and down. "Sure!" We went there and got our pretzels and even a free one because I have the pretzel card. "This is so good!" I exclaimed taking another bite. We sat down at the food court talking and eating. Some fans came up to us and we took pictures. I love meeting fans so much they are so nice, well besides the one who are slightly rude because they don't like me but I don't mind.

"Okay so what now?" Simon asked. "Oh let's go watch a movie um how about a scary movie?" Brad suggested. We all agreed and Simon seemed pretty happy. "Why are so excited?" I asked since he was basically jogging to the cinema hat is connected to the mall. "I get to cuddle with you during the movie!" I laughed rolling my eyes. He's such a dork and I know it sounds cheesy but he is my dork. We got to the movies and Brad bought all of over tickets. "You didn't have to do that." Simon said. "I wanted to though." We all thanked him and went to buy the snacks. Finally we walked in to see the previews still on. We sat 3 rows down from the very top and in the middle of all the seats.(personally my favorite place to sit) Simon didn't even try to do the cliche thing that guys do at the movies. He just wrapped his arm around me and cuddled me closer. The whole time we were so close to each other and at one point I looked over and Brad and James and saw them doing why we were doing to tease us. I laughed at them and continued to watch it. Some boring parts and jump scares later it finished.

"That movie was amazing all the jump scares where like ahhh!" Brad said scaring James. "Damnit Brad!" He said punching him. I felt like a mom with these two kids and my husband. "Let's go to my flat guys!" Simon said and we all said yeah and drove to the Sidemen flat. "Josh texted me that he is with Freya, JJ is with his family still, and Vik is with his girlfriend as well."(Apparently he has one?) Simon said as he plotted down on the couch. He turned on his X-box and put one a video game. "Do you guys want to play?" He asked. We nodded and grabbed a controller. We began to play Left for Dead 2(only game I can think of). "Shit James behind you." And with that a Tank took with and decapitated him. "Go on without me." James said acting dead.

After a while more of playing and us having to restart like a million times we finished with me having the most kills. "Nah you're a cheater!" Simon exclaimed. "Oh yeah pussyhole!" I laughed. He pushed me back and sat on my waist making sure not to squish me. He started to tickle me. "Si-Si-SIMON!" I shouted not being able to take it anymore. "I'm going to pee myself!" I said still laughing. I looked over to see Brad and James stand there laughing at me. "I hate all of you!" I said laughing and trying to push Simon off of me. "Simon!" He finally bent down and kissed me. "How cute!" Brad said and then I heard a camera sound. "This is going on Twitter." James said.

"Okay I thinks it time we stop and go to sleep. Do you guys want to stay or..." Simon said getting up and stretching. "We're going back to our house. Bye y/n bye Simon." They said getting up and walking to the door. "Bye babes!" I said waving as they walked out with Simon saying bye to them as well. "What's with the 'babe' tall?" "I have no idea but it's fine Simon you're my one and only." I said leading him to his room. "Okay fine babe." He said lying down and going under the sheets making room for me. "Goodnight babe." "Goodnight I love you." He said while wrapping an arm around me. "Goodnight I love you too."

-
I feel like I always end it like that. Anyways thank you for all the votes and comments!
-Diana

YouTube || Miniminter x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें