Nineteen

// Your Point of View //

I woke up and I was alone. I looked around and saw Vik still asleep. I got up and went to the lounge area and saw JJ eating. "You okay?" I nodded and sat next to him. After a while we heard a knock on the door. "JJ it's Simon."  I went wide eyed. 'tell him I'm not here.' I whispered and went to go hide and he nodded and went to answer the door.

JJ-J Simon-S

J- Oh hey man

S- Hey JJ have you seen Y/N she isn't in anyone elses room.

J-Well she isn't here.

S-Oh well if you see her tell her that I'm looking  for her.

J-Why are you looking for her?

S-For some reason she left in the middle of the night.

J-Oh well okay bye.

S-Bye

I heard the door close and I broke down. "I think I might head back home now" I told him when he walked in. "Why? Please don't go just ignore him and stay with us." I shook my head. "I can't it will be too hard." He sat down. "Y/N I know you can do it." I guess I can try just until the week it over. We only have five more days here anyways. "Okay fine." He cheered and accidentially woke up Vik. "So you're staying?" "You heard all that?" He nodded and I told him yes. "How about today we hang out after the meet up? Just us and maybe Josh and Behz?" JJ said. He said only them because I'm closer with them four. "Okay." I agreed and went to get ready. Hopefully today is a calm day.

I got dressed and so did the boys. Once again we went to go meet up with everyone downstairs. "Y/n!" Simon said coming over to me and hugged me. I just pushed him away and went over to JJ's side. "Y/n what's wrong?" He asked. I didn't looked at him and nobody questioned anything because they all know but I told them to keep quiet about it until he comes forward to tell me. "What happened?" Last night before I left I took a picture of them making out for evidence. I'm not to show him until he realizes he did something wrong. We got in the van and drove to the meet up with occasional conversation.

I felt Simon's eyes on me the whole time but I wasn't going to give him a look. He doesn't deserve it. I looked at my phone and saw fans ask about the vlog. "Shoot you guys I forgot to vlog." I told them. I took out my camera and began. It's going to be hard to avoid Simon now but I might have to talk to him for the fans to not suspect a thing. "Hello my fellow humans, today we are going to a meetup and I cannot wait to meet some of you guys. How about you guys?" I asked everyone. They all said the same thing and some stupid remarks and also called their girl fans hot well the ones that are of age.

"How about you Simon." I said pointing the camera at him. "Oh yeah I can't wait either." He said with almost no emotion. I felt really bad but then remembered that he is the one who ruined our relationship by bringing another girl to OUR room. I talked a bit for to the camera and then put it away until we got there. "Why did you talk to Simon?" JJ asked me quietly. "For the fans." I whispered back. I know if we don't fix our relationship then we will have to tell the fans soon but maybe we can make this work somehow. I still love him but he might not love me anymore. I looked out the window and saw the huge building. We got off and went to set up everything. The merch booth was set up and Lisa was there selling things and then someone no one knew was coming showed up.

"Lewis! What are you doing here?" Vik asked giving him a like bro hug. "Well I came to help out since you guys usually need merch help." Everyone thanked him and then it was time to start. Since we came around the back we didn't see all the fans lined up outside but once they came in I felt overwhelmed. They started coming up to everyone and I set my camera up so I can fast forward it later. Everyone was so nice and they ask me how it's like dating Simon and I said it was nice and he treats me like a princess. Of course he overheard and smirked and I rolled my eyes when no one was looking.

After the meet and greet was over we went back to the hotel. I took out my camera as we were still in the van. "So the first meet up was a success and amazing. All of you are so nice and I got many gifts so thank you to those who brought me things. I will hang up the art work and keep everything else and put it around my flat." I gave the camera to the guys so the fans could see what the guys got. Once we got to the hotel I was behind JJ and Vik to go to their room until someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw Simon. "Please let me explain." I looked at him playing confused. "About what?" "About bringing another girl to the room last night." He said. "Oh you mean this girl." I said showing him the picture.

His face turned so sad. I looked around and saw no one was around and it was just us. "I am so sorry, I was drunk and didn't mean to do that I know you give me everything I want but I guess it was just the heat of the moment." I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Simon there should have never been a heat of the moment." I said looking at my feet. "I think I need some time." I said slowly walking away. "NO Please Y/n don't do this I need you. You are the only person who could make me truly happy." He said starting to cry. "Simon we have had so many problems before but this one was the cherry on top and not the good kind. The old, gross moldy kind." I told him.

"What can I do to make you be mine again?" He asked as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I looked down. "Just show me that you love me." I said to him and with that I quickly turned around and went to back to JJ and Vik's room. "So what happened?" JJ said right when I walked in. "I told him to show me that he loves me." with that I went to go take a shower. Also I just realized that we didn't go hang out but it didn't matter anymore, Simon ruined the day for me.

// Simon's point of view //

How am I suppose to show her I love her. I need to do something for her. Maybe a date? No I've done that and I don't think it will work twice. "What am I going to do." I said as I lied down in the bed. The bed I use to share with her. "Maybe I can help." I heard a voice say coming from the door. I looked over and saw the guy who works there. "Um what do you want?" I asked as nicely as I could. "I am pretty romantic and could help you in your situation." I thought about it and maybe he can since I have no clue on what to do. "Okay go ahead." He came in, sat down, and began to talk. This guy knew what he was talking about.

-
Sorry to leave you there but I need a whole chapter for his plan. Also can you tell me if this seems boring or sort of entertaining.
-Diana