Twenty

// Your Point of view //

"You're mother!" Josh said as he ran out of the room. I looked at JJ and he looked back at me with the same expression. Confusion. Josh just came in and threw a banana at me and then shouted that and left. He is one weird guy. "Okay that was normal." JJ laughed making me laugh as well. I heard a knock at the door and expected it to be Josh but it was Simon. "Yeah?" I asked. "So today I have a plan for us and I was hoping that you could wear something really nice and then I will come back in an hour?" I looked at the time and it was 4 pm so I just nodded and got a smile from him which I did not return.

He left and JJ looked at me. "You have to dress hot, because A this could go well and you guy could have make up sex or B this could go bad and he will see what he's missing." JJ said and I just sat next to him and stared at the door. "But I don't want to go!! How about you and I go get some KFC and forget this whole thing and I'll say I forgot." He looked at me with a stern face. "Y/full/n you are not going to disappoint this boy and you will definitely go on this date." I lied down on the bed and looked to the ceiling. "But JIDEEEEEEE" I groaned. "NO now get up and go look sexy to where even I would fuck you." I rolled my eyes and got up to go to the room. "I'm not going to enjoy it." I mumbled. "BUT YOU WILL ACT LIKE YOU WILL!" He yelled.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHH" I groaned once again. A few minutes later I got dressed and went to put some makeup on. "Damn girl if you weren't trying to get back with my best mate I'd destroy you." "Oh god JJ stop being horny and go find a girl, or use your hand." I mumbled the second part. "Anyways now that I know I look good I'm going to put makeup on." I said walking to the bathroom. I finally finished and it was 4:58 and we heard another knock at the door. JJ opened it and said, "I swear if you fuck up this time I'll punch you." So I assumed it was Simon.

"Okay bye JJ" I said getting out quickly and closing the door. "So what are we going to do." I asked looking at my shoes. "Well I plan on us going to go watch a movie at the big movie theatre and then a nice dinner." I nodded and we took an uber to the place. I looked around and I was amazed. It's so big and really nice. We decided to watch Sing (which I watched today but when you read this it would be yesterday). While watching it he put his arm around me several times which I pushed off. I mean I still love him and it will take a long time for me to get over him but I'm not ready for him to act like this after what he did.

After the movie we took another uber back to the hotel. "Why did we come back? I thought we were going to eat dinner?" I asked since he said a nice dinner. "We are." I was so confused. He grabbed my hand and took me to the elevator which took us to the roof. Once the doors open I saw this amazing candle lit table with flowers in a vase and a place set for two. Fairy lights all around making it light up like a wonder land. "Simon is this for me?" I asked walking closer to it. He nodded and pulled out my chair to let me sit then he pushed it in. He sat across from me and stared at me. "So is this what you mean't?" I smiled, like an actually genuine smile this time.

"Simon you did all this for me. I just wanted you to show me that you actually care and this is a lot." He smiled and then a guy came up. "Hello Mr. Minter here is you're meal and drinks." The guy put the food in front of me and it was (your favorite fancy meal). "Simon you remembered." I said looking at the delicious food. Also he got me my favorite drink. "Just the best for my princess." He said smiling at me. We began to eat and talk and I remembered why I fell in love with him. I love him because he is so goofy but sweet and he is always smiling and loves to make people happy.

I love him because he is always himself and never acts like someone he's not. I know that he probably slept with that girl but I guess he was drunk and I know I shouldn't just let this slide but I know I'm mean't to be with Simon and I guess I could let it go this one time but if this happens again then I know fate doesn't want us together. "Simon, can I ask you something?" He nodded. "Of course, anything." "What happened with you and that girl?" I asked since I don't know if the kissing led to anything or if it was just making out.

"Well I came back with that girl and we made out and all but nothing happened. I know that I have you but for some reason I let her convince me to take her back with me and make out. Babe I know that I have you to fulfill my needs but I have no idea why I did that." He said. "How much did you have to drink?" "I took five shots and two beers." I nodded. I guess he was too drunk to think about what he was doing. "Wait but if you were too drunk to know what you were doing, why didn't you sleep with her?"

"My phone fell on the floor face up and she accidentally stepped on it and it turned on and I saw the picture of us on my phone screen. Once I saw that picture I thought 'why am I doing this I have a wonderful girl in my life that I could be doing this with and I actually love her.'". I awed. He may have made out with another girl but he stopped before he could regret it, well regret it a lot worse than he does not. "Sir here is your desert." The guy who's name is Brandon came with our desert. It was also my favorite desert as well. We ate and when we finished we thanked the guy and went back to his/our room. I guess I could move back now. "Should I?" "Please do I miss cuddling with you and kissing you." I nodded and smiled and kissed his cheek.

I went to JJ and Vik's room to get my things. "So it was good I guess." JJ said as I walked in and grabbed my bag with a smile. "Very good." "You guys gonna fuck." I laughed. "What's with you and sex?" He shrugged and we hugged and said our goodbyes even though I'm going just like five rooms down. "Hey babe!" Simon said as I entered and he grabbed my waist as he was sat down and I was between his legs standing up. I looked down and him and kissed his lips. We kissed for a while until I heard a ding. 'So sex?' from JJ of course. I rolled my eyes and showed Simon. He laughed and texted back. 'Fuck yeah mate-Simon' After that I changed and we cuddled and watched a few movies until we saw it was 2:42 and decided to go to sleep.

"I missed this." Simon said I was facing the wall and he was holding me from behind. "Me too."

-
So for my next miniminter fanfic should it be a kidnapped fanfic or a pregnancy fanfic? X reader btw.
-Diana