Thirty-Seven

*Ill just keep it going*

//Your Point of View//

"Welcome home!" I told my babies as I was holding the two in my arms as Simon opened the door. "Let me give you a house tour." Of course we are at my house because you know there is more space for children. "This is the living room, this is the kitchen..." and so on and so forth. I showed them the whole house. Even their uncle Ben's room, which was dirty of course. I finally took them to their room which is Lisa's old room. We painted it a light blue and painted boy stuff on the walls like football, car, etc. We had this room all organized for a baby. A Baby not two so we had to do some last minute adjustments. We told Josh to go buy another crib and told the other guys to do some rearrangements. Then did a pretty nice job. It looks amazing.

We put them down in their cribs and they fell asleep. "Shocked" I said looking at my baby boys. "I love you y/n" he kissed my cheek. "I love you too." I kissed his cheek back. "How about I make us some dinner?" I nodded and smiled. I went to my room and turned on the tv putting on a movie. I put on y/f/m and got some fluffy blankets and put on some comfy clothes and also laying out some comfy clothes for Simon. I went on my phone and checked my messages. I got one from Ben saying he'll be home late. I texted back an okay with a. Smiley face and then went on Twitter. The hashtag babyminter was trending. I looked through and saw some pictures that the guys have posted of Xander and Aiden.

"It's almost ready." Simon told me as he came in and checked on me. "Alright babe." Once he finished he brought me a plate of what he made. He made y/f/meal and brought me y/f/drink. "Thank you Simon." I gave him a kiss on the lips which he returned back. I pulled away. "Okay enough of that or else we'll have another baby Minter." I laughed and he winked at me making me laugh harder. "How about tomorrow we take the babies to the Sidemen house?" I agreed thinking that they should see their uncles' house. "We aren't married." Simon said randomly. "Yeah you're technically right." "But we have two kids together." He went on. "Simon you're making it sound bad." I told him pausing the movie. "No i don't mean it like that just that I don't want to have children with someone and not be married." "Well we just never had time to plan the wedding." I told him then he came closer to me. "Can we start?" I looked at his eyes seeing he had sadness in them.

"I never thought I'd hear you say this but yes!" He gave me a kiss. A long passionate kiss. "Okay great. I want to show everyone that you are mine and for it to be on paper." I smiled kissing him again. "We'll start soon okay?" He nodded. This is gonna be a lot of work and be very stressful but I'm sure we'll get through it. "The rest of the night was us just watching movies and then taking care of the babies that woke up a lot through out the night.

~Next Day~

"Wahhhhhhh." I hear the millionth time. "Go see them." I nudged Simon almost pushing him off the bed. "I did it last time." He mumbled. I finally pushed him out of bed and he groaned. I hear a muffled 'fine' and some footsteps. I giggled a bit until I heard. "I think they're hungry!" He yelled. I sighed deeply and got up. "Mommas coming!" I said loud enough for them to hear. I walked into the room and saw Simon holding one of the babies. "Aw how adorable!!!" I shrieked. He smiled then walked up to me and handed me a crying Xander. "Okay baby let's give you some food." I told him sitting in the rocking chair we got. I began to take my boob out so I can feed him (too much detail?) and did so as Simon just stood there confused. "What the hell. I wish I could do that to make them be quiet." I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully.

"In your dreams Simon." He crossed his arms and then walked over to Aiden who is somehow still asleep. "Aw he has my nose!" Simon said all giddy. "Simon if you don't stop talking about our adorable children I'm going to explode from cuteness." I told him as we both laughed until Aiden began to cry. "I didn't do anything." Simon said raising his hands up. "We'll pick him up." He did so and began to rock him. "Hey little guys." Aiden became quiet after he said that and stared at Simon. "I'm your daddy." (No not like that...). He said as he grabbed Aiden's little hands. I stared in fascination to what the tiny baby would do next. "I'll protect you and no one will ever hurt you or your brother." Simon said kissing Aiden's forehead. Xander stopped eating and then I told Simon to pass me Aiden and to take Xander. "I feel like I have a bond with Aiden." He told me as we passed the babies.

"I'm glad you do." I told him beginning to do the same with Aiden as Simon again basically did nothing except talk to the baby which just had to lay there and listen to his father go on about football. After a while of feeding, changing, and getting them dressed, we were off to the Sidemen house so they can meet their uncles. I sat in the backstreet with both babies as Simon drove and Simon insisted that we play this album he bought of the alphabet and counting because it will help the babies learn quicker apparently. We arrived and took the babies and walked in. "Here is where I live." Simon told them as he held Aiden and I held Xander in their carriers. "Ayy the Minters!!" The boys said coming to us and hugging us and waving at the babies.

"Let's got to the living room." Josh said as we all went. We all sat down and talked about the babies as each boy got introduced to each baby. "Xander (middle) Minter and Aiden (middle) Minter. What great names!" Josh said as he was playing with Aiden. "Thanks. We were so stumped in what to call the only baby I though we were gonna have but when we found out about the second one, thanks again Josh, we just used another one we thought sounded nice." Simon said as I just nodded along. We spent basically the whole day there with everyone just enjoying time with our friends and babies but then we finally returned home, well my home. Simon brought a few more of his things here too. I decided to take out my vlogging camera and record which I also did a bit the their house.

"So we're back home and Aiden and Xander ended up falling asleep. Those two are like their parents and love sleeping. But we had a pretty good day wouldn't you say Simon?" I asked him and he nodded while eating a banana. "Wait no one Photoshop this." He said pointing at the camera and laughing. "Well we are off to bed so see you guys tomorrow." I said covering the camera with my hand. "Now I'm going to edit this." I huffed putting my hair in a messy bun and changing into a comfy shirt and some shorts. "I need to edit too." He said as I sat on my bed with my laptop on my lap and beginning. He did the same and put on some tv as well. We did this for about an hour and a half with a couple interruptions from the babies but it was all good. By the time we both finished it was 1 in the morning.

"Okay babe lets go to sleep. We've been doing this for a while." I nodded and put my laptop on my desk. I got back in bed and under the cover with Simon. I got close to him and he wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I looked up at him and he looked down at me and kissed my forehead. How did I ever find a guys as amazing as him. My life is good right now and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

A/n
More coming soon. You guys can just put in what middle name you want since it is your children so...
-Diana x