Fifteen

// Your point of view //

Today Simon and I are going around to look at the sights here in Brighton! I'm really excited for it. We got dressed and went to the kitchen. "Hello you two would you like some breakfast?" My mum asked at the stove. "Sure mum whatcha got?" I asked. "Some toast and y/f/b." She said. "Aw thanks mum!" I said kissing her cheek. We ate and then my dad came down. "Hey I'm heading off to work so I'll see you two later before you leave." He said kissing my forehead. "Yeah bye dad!" "Bye y/d/n!" Simon said. After we ate we told my mom that we were going out."

"Okay well you two be safe!" My mum called out as we got in the car. "We will bye mum love you!" "Love you too!" I called from the car. "So where are we going first?" He asked as he started driving of course while wearing his glasses. "I was thinking we could go to the street where all the shops are." I said looking out the window. I gave him directions on where to drive and we finally got there. We started to walk around and found some fans. "So what's are your names?" I asked as Simon took pictures with one and I was taking to the other. "My name is Kenzie and hers is Maya." I nodded and we talked with them for a while until we said goodbye.

We walked a little and got a shop with antiques and such. We walked to a corner and Simon took out my vlogging camera. I got a cane and acted like an old lady and sat on a pillow then i started posing. "Look at my babes!" He said as we just laughed as we tried on clothes. We looked so stupid and like idiots but as long as I'm with him I'm fine with it. We walked bought a thing or two and then walked out to another shop. We were looking around when Simon suggested that we take photos at the photo booth.

"Okay so first let's do cute, ugly, angry, then a kiss." He said agreed and we took them giving each other a kiss at the end. We walked out and got the picture. I took out my camera to show my viewers. "You guys look at these cute pictures I took with my bae!" I said admiring them. After that we went to the wonder pier in Brighton. "It's so windy!" Simon said putting his hoodie on. "I'm literally getting blown away." I laughed. My hair probably looks like a mess. "Come on!" He said pulling me towards one of those mechanical cars for little kids.

"Get on babe!" He said putting a coin in. I nodded and got on as he did too. He took out my camera and started to vlog. "I love when she takes me on long car rides." Be said showing me steering the fake steering wheel. We laughed so hard about this and we got lots of weird stares but we don't care. We finished up with that and then went to an arcade. We played a couple of videos games which I beat him a lot of times. We then played table hockey with a lot of pucks making it difficult but I still beat him. "Damn y/n! You're very good." He said putting his hands around my waist and kissing me slowly.

"I know." I said walking away from him making him rush after me. I smirked as he pulled me close. "So what do you want to do right now?" He asked as our faces were only inches apart. "How about we go eat at my favorite restaurant! Come on I'll show you!" I said pulling his a towards my favorite restaurants Paul's (just made it up). We sat down at one of the table and I got a chicken alfredo/veggie burger with fries and my favorite drink as Simon got the Chicken Burger. I took out my canes to vlog Simon's first bite. "If you guys remember I had recorded me eating here in one of my previous videos and it's my favorite so here is Si's first bite!" He looked at me weird then took a bite. His eyes went wide.

"It's incredible!" He said eating more and sipping his drink. We ate and talked about what collabs we're going to do with the sidemen and other youtubers. After we finished eating we went back to my parents house. We walked in and the aroma of my mother's homemade (whatever your mum is best at making that you love). "Mum it smells so good!!" I said walking over to her seeing the food on the table. "I made it just for you guys before you two leave." She said kissing my cheek. "Awe thanks mum." I said hugging her. We ate the food and had a little chat. "Okay well we're going to pack up!" I said as we got up to walk upstairs. "Okay." She said washing the dishes.

"This was fun I really like your parents!" Simon said grabbing his bag. "They're really awesome and I told you that they'd like you." I said putting clothes away. As we kept putting out clothes away I heard the downstairs door shut. "Sweetie are you two still here!" My dad was home. I went downstairs and saw someone I didn't want to see. "Look who I ran into!" He said pointing at my ex boyfriend Brent. "Brent Hi..." I said awkwardly. "Y/n I missed you and haven't seen you in so long how've you been well I've seen your videos but how are you besides that?" He rambled. I really wish he wasn't here. "Who's this?" Simon whispered. "My ex." I said back quietly. He quickly put his arm around my waist protectively.

"Would you like to go get a drink and talk?" He asked and I took a step forward as Simon went upstairs. I looked back and saw him leave. "No actually I just came to visit my parents and have them meet-" "me and we're about to leave to go back to London." Simon said coming down with our bags. I nodded. "Yeah we were just waiting for my dad to come home so I can say bye." He nodded and we said our farewells to my dad. "So can I at least get your number so if I'm ever in London I'll hit you up." He said passing me his phone. I nodded and texted myself. "Okay well we gotta go!" Simon said grabbing my hand. "Bye mum bye dad!" I said one last time. We got in his car and he drove us to London.

"So you're not going to text that guy right?" He said as he focused on the rode. "Definitely not!" I said shaking my head. We laughed about it and after two hours we finally got home, Well to his house. "Hey guys welcome back!" Josh said since he was sitting on the couch with Freya. "Hey Freya, hey Josh! Thanks!" We said. "we're kind of tired we're just going to go to bed since it's 10 pm." Simon said and I nodded. They said goodnight and we went to Simon's room. The first thing Simon did was crash on his bed. "Feels good to be home!" He said and I nodded lying next to him. He pulled the blanket over us and we faced each other.

"So I guess we will un pack tomorrow?" I nodded and he hugged me making me cuddle him. "In glad you're in my life!" He said squeezing my cheek. "I'm glad you're in mine." He turned around and typed something in then put it down. I got a notification 'I'm glad I have her in my life!" He tweeted and posted a picture of the photos we took a the photo booth. Oh shoot I have to edit the video. I got up just to be pulled back down. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked kissing my head. "I need to edit!" I explained. "Well do it tomorrow since we're both tired." He sighed. "Okay fine." I exaggerated making him chuckle. He pulled out his phone and opened snapchat. "Hey you guys we just got home and are pooped out and she wants to edit. Screenshot if she deserves a break.' He sent it and in minutes there was a thousand screenshots. "Let's just sleep." I said and he agreed and we instantly fell asleep.

-
Hey you guys! I don't think I'll be able to update til Wednesday or Saturday because I have school but only three more weeks and then I'll constantly update! I hope you enjoyed and if you did you know what to do and also again with the shameless plug I have an imagine book so go request and read!
-Diana