Chapter XXV: Bondage

A/N: Explicit Language and Content use in this chapter if you are under the age of 16+ I do not suggest reading!! If you can't handle it!
Otherwise Enjoy!!

Jason's P.O.V

I left Tiana's apartment in a hurry remembering that I hadn't checked on our little problem back at my place. So I immediately got on the phone with Wesley to inform him that I'd be headed home Soon.

I took the long drive to my estate unsure of what I was gonna do. Should I tell her that people were looking for her but there wasn't a chance she'd ever be found at least not...alive or just leave her in the dark not sure of anything going on in the outside world... Hm so much to think about.

After about 45 minutes of driving I arrived at my secluded estate and pulled into my garage. As I got to the door Wesley waited to greet me.
"Good Afternoon, Master Jason" he said "Good Afternoon, Wesley"I said back to him as I took off my jacket and shoes "Has my room been prepared for me?"I asked

"Yes Sir, And your subject is ready as well she seems to be a bit restless. Would you like me to bring down some sleeping pills after you are done?"he asked as he followed me to the door of the basement "Um I'm not sure if she'll be needing those after this session but I will let you know thank you Wesley"I said patting his back lightly before heading down to my basement.

As my feet hit the ceramic concrete floor,I hear a whimper from the back room I walked closer noticing the weak woman sat whimpering in the corner of the Room. I smirked as I came closer "get up!"I yelled in my strong deep voice.

She grabbed on to the walls struggling to stand up and falling back down multiple times. Before I got restless and grabbed her myself. "Can't you do anything yourself dammit!" I yelled as I sat her in the chair.

"I'm s-sorry but you haven't fed me in 2 days" "Wesley!!!"I yelled hearing the man rushing down the stairs almost immediately. "Yes master?" He asked "Cook her something and hurry" I said as I strapped her to the chair and leaned it back. "P-please if youre going to kill me get it over with don't starve me to death..."she said looking up at me

"Oh..you poor thing? You thought I was gonna just starve you to death?" I asked a sinister smirk playing on my face "What's the fun in that" I chuckled. "Oh trust me It's no where near being over"her eyes slowly began to water. As I walked away Wesley came down the stairs and sat a tray in front of the woman allowing her to eat but she was still strapped down from her ribcage down and he only allowed her to have a spoon nothing sharp enough to hurt me .

I turned on the flat screen TV turning to the news channel. As she scarfed down her food. "I've got a little something to show you" I said as I waited for the story to come, I smirked looking back at her. "This just in. Starbucks manager kidnapped on West 4th St. near the NYU business building students are instructed to keep an eye out and be careful when walking home from night classes. The following footage is all the police could recover or has released at this moment. If you have any information on this developing story please call the police tip line number on the screen. This is a developing story" I smirked turning off the tv.

Noticing tears running down her face as I walked towards her "oh your poor family.. Little did they know their dear girl was an evil jealous racist and that is why she's become my next victim" "you see... I dont typically choose women like you.. you're far rude, evil and unattractive for me.." Her eyes narrowed as he said that.

"You see I usually pick more beautiful girls you know. Girls with more meat on them but not too big for me to be able to carry them. Curly brown or black hair, brown eyes. Sweet girls the ones that seem far too innocent to have done a single impure thing in their lives.. Those are the ones I like" I said "not like you. Not like you at all" I said getting closer to her face "then why me why take me" she said shivering.

"Because you hurt people..." "And you hurt people too"she said sternly. I chuckled a sinister chuckle. "Oh baby girl you and I are different " I said still close to her face "Yes, very different because I'm not an evil serial killer" "ah ah ah now what makes you so sure I'm a serial killer? I did say you were nothing like my old victims. Right? So there's a break in the pattern here "I said "well I'm not a killer either"

"ohhh thats where you're wrong sweetheart. Wake up call you're a verbal abuser. I've studied you for awhile now and I've heard the things you say to my Tiana....My sweet sweet Tiana those words could kill" I said studying her facial expressions
"Tiana?" She questioned "Yes " I said slowly. "She deserved every insult she received that fucking whor-"

I grabbed her face pretty much squeezing her cheeks together "I'd shut my mouth If I were you. You're a dumb whore yourself" I said releasing her face harshly. "Fuck you!" She yelled spitting in my face.

My skin boiled with anger I slapped her across her face before choking her. I continued to choke her but I finally calmed my anger releasing her from my grip because I knew this wasn't how I wanted to kill her. She coughed and coughed for minutes trying to catch her breath. "Stupid bitch! I feed you and give you a decent room despite the fact that youre kidnapped and you spit in my face?! Oh I'll show you" I said unstrapping her from the chair.

I grabbed her and moved her back to the room handcuffling her and tying her legs before grabbing out a contraption I hung it from the ceiling before tying the woman's arms behind her back and then attaching her to this contraption I slowly lifted it off the ground. "Have fun" I said with a sinister chuckle as I walked out of the room shutting off the lights and closing the door behind me leaving her dangling there

I walked back up the stairs locking the door behind me and hand in the key back to Wesley "do not let her down and only spoon feed her do not let her go to the bathroom at all " I said  he nodded back in response "yes master" he said before handing me my jacket.
As I headed back out to Tiana's apartment.

-
-
-
A/N:
Hey guys I am soooooooo sorry for a super duper late update but I hope you guys enjoyed this other side of Jason the real him we haven't gotten to see much of it but we sure will soon comment what you think as usual and dont forget to vote!!&