Chapter XXIV: Trust Me

As Jason and I were spending sometime alone at my apartment before Mercedes got home he became very curious as to what exactly went down in my interrogation session.

As we cuddled on my bed he began rubbing my back his deep chilling voice slightly hypnotizing "so what exactly did they ask you?" He asked while looking down at me his perfect bluish grey eyes so deep they were almost chilling. "They just asked me like did I know anything about where she would be where, she would've gone, if she said she had any plans after work things like that"I said peering back into his eyes.

"And what did you say?" He asked "Just that me and her werent really friends"I said "well.. You're a suspect now" he held in a laugh" What how?! I tried not to incriminate myself, I just said we weren't friends!"I started to freak out"yep they should be calling you back some time soon cuz I'm sure other coworkers have said you guys hate each other by now"he said "I never said we hated or didnt like each other and hell they hate her too Jason. I didnt do anything how can they just-" "Shh shush babe calm down I'm just messing with you"he says chuckling lightly.

I rolled my eyes hitting him in his chest and scooting away from him folding my arms over my chest. "Hey! You wanna fight?"he said playfully putting his fist up as he sat up "yea yea let's go"I laughed as I pushed him causing him to fall over because he hadn't fully sat up yet. I giggled at him struggling to get back up while he was laughing "I already won" I said with my head held high. "Oh please " he laughed as he picked up a pillow hitting me with it causing me to almost fall off the bed.

I picked up another pillow hitting him in his head and causing him to roll off the side of the bed making a loud 'thump' I giggled. Expecting for him to return promptly, I just sat there basking in my own glory but when I heard him groaning , I knew he probably hurt something so I peered over the side of the bed to see him rolling and holding his elbow as if he had broken something.

"Ohhhhh" low groans escaped his mouth as he groaned his usual perfect hair gelled up into a perfect quiff had fallen "babe are you okay" I asked softly frowning because I didn't mean to hurt him clearly. "Noooo"he groaned again as he rolled back and forth. "Im sorry babe" I said feeling bad "I'm gonna..." He groaned again "you're gonna what" "GET YOU!" he yelled as he sprung up tackling me on to the bed a scream escaping from my mouth as my back hit the bed before I laughed.

We wrestled around on the bed struggling for dominance but of course he won in the end pinning my arms above my head to the bed. He stared in my eyes as I continued to giggle his eyes softening as he stared at me not even uttering a word. I suddenly fell silent as his lips met mine. He kissed me softly yet passionately occasionally biting on my bottom lip.

His lips slowly leaving mine and then reconnecting with my jawline and then burying his face in my neck. He began to kiss and suck on my neck. I was sure he was leaving his mark on me.At first I giggled and struggled trying to get him off of me but soon I succame to his hypnotizing ways and embraced every last second of this.

My fingers combed his hair back as he continued to kiss my neck and then my collarbones. He then made his way back to my lips again kissing them passionately his large hands grazing my stomach sending chills down my spine.

He suddenly stopped and looked innocently into my eyes although I could slightly tell those eyes were filled with lust.
He pecked my lips once more before getting off of me with a smirk on his face he got off of the bed and adjusted his clothes and his hair.

"Wh-where are you going?"I asked still mesmerized by the moment we just shared. "Gotta go take care of some things "he said as he stared back at me. "Babe please dont go" I begged which sounded weird coming from me but in this moment I just didnt want him to leave me alone especially after what just happened I wanted him to stick around although I knew I didnt want it to go any further than what happened right this second. I still wanted him here with me.

Around him I feel safe no matter what and I feel like I can be myself around him. When he's gone it feels like something's missing. That's why I'd rather he stayed around always but clearly I can't be that selfish the man has his own life. And I wont distract him from his business and any other things he has to handle. But right at this moment I wanted to be selfish. For once in my life.

I got up from the bed grabbing his hand lightly "stay with me" I pouted sticking my bottom lip out. He grinned.. God he was one charming man for sure he suddenly spun me around and pulled me into him wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You know I'm not going anywhere far or for long. I'll be back, I always will I just have some stuff to handle then I promise we'll spend every hour we can together okay? " he smiled lifting my chin up towards him and lightly pecking my lips "you better come back"I said poking him lightly in his chest.

"I will trust me I will"he said leaving one more kiss on my lips before leaving the apartment and leaving me to the depths of my own thoughts.

-
-
-
A/N:
Hey guys so sorry the update is 15 min late today just couldn't write at first then I just started flowing and it was great hope you all enjoyed this one please leave me feedback and recommend this book whenever you can thank you the more you read comment and vote the more I will update!!