Chapter VI : BackStory

Jason

I finally have her all to myself. She's so beautiful and hard to resist even when she was mad at me for a moment I found it hard to contain myself. How I long to feel her soft plump lips upon mine. Just by watching her you could tell she's well put together. Sophisticated woman. Too bad I might have to end everything for her. I don't know if I could resist she's so beautiful.
Since I began stalking her I haven't killed and I have a craving to. But somehow she satisfies it when she smiles when she touches me even the slightest bit of contact, an accidental brush, eye contact, anything. Is this girl my type of kryptonite? My thoughts were interrupted when I heard her beautiful voice.

"Jason where are we?"she asked.
The area we were in was dark all you could see was a light in the distance the area was surrounded by woodland and a lake. "My house"I said a slight sinister smirk played on my face. "It's so dark out here kinda creepy" she said looking at me I could see the fear in her eyes.

Slightly made me chuckle "there's a legend that the chupacumbra lives out here so I suggest when we get out you stay as close to me as possible" I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows. She gasps and then her face went from shear terror to a stone before she narrowed her eyes at me. "Hey! The chupacabra is a Mexican urban legend and why the hell if it existed would it be up here you were just trying to scare me"she hit me in the chest. "Ow! I'm sorry it was worth a shot you're just too smart for me" I said rubbing my chest.

"Damn right " she said flicking her hair over her shoulder. It amazes me how comfortable I am with her already and I've only truly known her a day. I laughed as we pulled into my drive way it was raining typical over here it's always humid, a lot of moisture in the air. I got out of the car and took off my jacket and opened her door giving the jacket to her to put over her head she smiles and walked ahead of me. God she's perfect.

We walked to the door and I unlocked it and opened the door for her allowing her to walk in first. I watched her look around in awe "This is gorgeous it's so big" she immediately began to wonder the mansion after she took her shoes off. I put my jacket in the closet and took off my shoes and went after her.

I found her looking at one of my trophy cases she was just about to touch one of them "Like what you see" I said startling her causing her to jump. "Sorry" I chuckled "You scared the crap out of me but yea I love the place how many bedrooms and baths?"she asks
"9 beds 6 1/2 baths."I said as I watched her eyes widen " this could be like a hotel it's so big"she said as she continued walking and found the kitchen "this is so nice" she said running her fingers along the marble counters.

"Since you like it so much you can have it" I said. She laughed "you're funny this is entirely too big for just one person especially me like how do you not get lost or scared like someone could be in your house and you wouldn't even know cuz it's so huge." I chuckled "it's not that scary. You get used to it after awhile plus I have a housekeeper and Butler who stay here for the majority of the week."I said following her as she wondered into the kitchen. "I couldn't imagine cleaning this on my own I can barely clean my 2 bedroom apartment by myself " she laughs " I mean I've never had to clean." I said.

She gasps "not even as a child?" She asks. "Nope.. Only child and I always broke things so my parents didn't trust me enough to let me clean." I said "so you've been rich with a housekeeper all your life?" She asks "no not at all I actually don't come from a wealthy background my family was quite poor when I was young well except for my mothers side" I said as we were sitting on my living room couch. "I definitely understand that. My family had some times of struggle but for the most part I grew up middle class." She says.

" Did you grow up with both of your parents "I asked. "Yea but my dad left when I was 14 but I was fine without him because my step dad came into our lives didn't last long tho because he ended up dying in some shooting... They say he died in crossfire but personally I think they just said that because they didn't want to have to open a case about him" she sighed.