Chapter XXXIV: Love?

Tiana

"Good morning love birds" I teased winking at Chandler and Mercedes. "Good morning to you someone's in a good mood" said Mercedes. Jason walked out of the bedroom behind me smirking himself. Before wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and nuzzling his face in my neck.

I slightly giggled causing Mercedes to raise an eyebrow and chandler to shake his head with a devious smirk on his lips. "Y'all are weird" he said before going back to what he was looking at before we "so rudely interrupted".

"So I was thinking we could all go out today and actually enjoy the beautiful scenery and then later tonight hit the club I rented a booth for us so" said Jason. "That sounds pretty nice Mercedes has been saying she wanted to get out a bit as we only have two days left here" said chandler looking at Mercedes whilst holding her hand his thumb lightly caressing hers. "How cute" I slightly fangirled causing Mercedes to roll her eyes. Jason chuckled in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Well we're gonna do plenty today because I have no meetings I planned a couple excursions and some sightseeing so if y'all aren't ready for the day go ahead and get ready because we leave in like 20 minutes" he said before sitting on the couch. "Ight I'll be quick" said Mercedes before walking off into her bedroom. I walked past Jason bending over to pick up the tv remote but not before he pulled me onto his lap by my waist. I smiled leaning back my head lying on his chest.

His hands began to caress my thighs I softly laid my hand on top of his giving him a gentle warning. He smiled at me before kissing my forehead "don't worry I won't do anything... without your permission at least"he mumbled in my ear. Chandler rolled his eyes in disgust "I'm gonna go figure out what's taking Mercedes so long" he said before rushing to her bedroom.

"I think we've disgusted them enough with our PDA Jason" I said running my fingers through his brown hair. "They'll learn to deal with this after all this was an all expense paid trip for them" he said capturing my lips with his for a couple moments before biting my bottom lip and tugging on it before he let go.

"Mm you're right" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Glad you agree" he said pecking my lips once more before Chandler and Mercedes re-entered the room. "Gross" said Mercedes before grabbing chandlers head. "I remember when y'all used to think it was cute" I said rolling my eyes before pecking his lip again not escaping his lips before he could capture my bottom lip with his teeth.

After a couple seconds he finally let go squeezing my hips indicating that I needed to get up. "You're gonna have to chill out babe" I said placing my hand on his chest and shaking my head. "What did I do now" he threw his hands up in surrender . "All this teasing you're doing" I said smirking at him. "Oh so you can tease all you want but when I do it it's an issue" he said following me out of the bungalow. "Precisely" "and just how is that fair?" "Don't worry about how it's fair shush" I said grabbing a hold of his cheeks with my manicured nails and squeezed them together causing Jason to narrow his eyes at me.

"Hate to interrupt yalls cute moment but our tour guide is here" said chandler as he helped Mercedes into the golf cart and Jason and I sat in the way back. On the ride to the excursion location I took in the beauty of the island occasionally looking at Jason and acknowledging his breathtakingly good looks. Jason noticed me staring and instinctively grabbed my hand pulling it to his mouth and leaving gentle pecks on my knuckles with his pink lips. We didn't utter a word just enjoyed one another's presence... my love for this man was becoming quite undeniable and I didn't even mind it I felt as if I was ready to finally give in and be embraced by his love.

"What's on your mind babygirl" his raspy voice spoke in my ear over the loud golf cart motor and the wind. "Nothing baby Im Alright" I gave him a small smile before turning my attention back to my thoughts and taking in the beautiful scenery.
I smiled as my thoughts were again interrupted by one of his gestures as he showered my shoulders with butterfly kisses. "I hope you're enjoying yourself" he said directly in my ear before kissing behind my ear lobe sending shivers down my spine.