Introduction

Intro Chapter
Connor Franta 0.0

Lol from Merome and SparkAnt to Connor Franta! Has the world gone mad or is it just me :3

I think we both know the answer to that......

(Read the A/N if you want to know their ages and stuffz.)

Anyways even if some of you don't like Connor or know him from YouTube I still hope you will like my story! Thanks and enjoy the intro kinda dealio!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Daniela's POV

Hi. I'm Daniela, Daniela Lawley. I'm 5'6 and have brown hair with caramel blonde highlights. I am sixteen and a junior in high school. Also I have dark brown eyes, which I hate. And trust me that's not the only thing I hate about myself...

Anyways, I have one best friend named Rebecca. She is the sweetest person ever. Whenever I'm sad and depressed she knew how to make me smile.

When I thought I was worthless and a waste of space, she was there to wipe my tears away.

The only problem was, she had been in New Jersey for a month. We still would video chat but it wasn't the same. I couldn't wait for her to come back to California. I needed her to comfort me. She was the best person to go to for that.

And I loved her for that. She was the only person who I could trust. Besides my mom.

I can't and refuse to trust anyone else, not even my own brother, Kian.

I almost hated him. He was the one who brought me to the verge of self-harm or even death. He was the reason why I had no friends and never left the house. He was the person who made me hate myself and everything about me.

Him and his friends bully me. They bully me whenever they can. It's like a hobby of theirs.

They are all so cruel. Everyone of them. Kian, Jc, Sam, Ricky, Trevor, and Connor.

I hated all of them with all my heart and nothing could change that.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N) Okay so in this they aren't their current ages. So here's the dealio.

Connor Franta - Junior, 17.
Daniela Lawley - Sophomore, 16.
Kian Lawley - Junior, 17.
Ricky Dillon - Junior, 17.
Trevor Moran - Junior, 16.
Sam Porttoff - Junior, 16.
Jc Caylen - Junior, 17.
Rebecca Davidson - Sophomore, 16.

Btw @jamcake4ever if your reading this...Rebecca is you! Haha lol luv u <3

Hey also if you can share all of my stories around with your friends! It would mean a lot, thank you :D

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

Internet Kids Never Sleep - CF
~Nicole<33