Chapter fifty-seven

Start from the beginning

I swear this guy can eat anything at any time of the day and yet he wasn't fat like big fatties out there who keep on eating the whole day.

When he finished munching on the rest of it, he pointed at the remaining pizza and looked at Connor with a look on his face as if asking are-you-gonna-eat-it-or-should-I ?

"Ugh! Wait - Max stopped talking again when Connor tapped Jake on his back as if encouraging him to eat it. Hah, take that, Max! Now, you will think twice before trying to kill another piece of pizza.

"You eat it!.I think you need it more than me.",Connor gestured at Jake to continue on munching on the pizza and the latter begrudgingly ate it.

"My pizza!" Max groaned annoyingly beside me and tapped his forehead slowly on the table.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked him innocently with a hint of sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Don't talk to me" he pouted and looked away.

"Aw! Is little Maxie hurt?" Alex cooed and perched towards Max to flip his hair here and there, messing it up.

"Stop it!" Max raised his head and swatted his hands away.

Everyone laughed at Max's messy hair and the latter glared at us.

"So called friends." Max muttered under his breath but I heard him.

"What?" I crossed my arms over my chest and jutted my chin at him challengingly, as if, daring him to repeat that again.

"N- Nothing" Max stuttered and hoisted his bag pack off the table to busy himself in unzipping it to avoid our penetrating eyes.

"Woah! You're so whipped, Max" Ryder hollered mockingly.

"I'm not!" Max's head whipped towards Ryder as soon as the latter said that and glared at him.

"YOU ARE" everyone shouted at Max and I snickered when Max muttered some incoherent words.

"So, what?" Max asked through gritted teeth.

"Shush" I ran my fingers in his hair and styled it to perfection.

"Here, just the way you like it." I pinched his cheeks and he pouted at me.

"I want my morning kiss." he tugged me towards him while Alex, Aubrey and Jake groaned and Connor and Ryder gagged disgustingly.

"That's so cheesy, man!" Jake cried out in disbelief and shook his head at Max.

"Ew, please, save it -

"Yeah right, my appetite is gone, you sneaky bast -

"Sucks to be you, man -

"Look who just said that he wasn't whip -

Everyone started talking all at once.

"Max!" I warned him and pushed his puckered lips away from my face.

"Babe, please" he whined and pecked my right cheek, not caring about their complains.

"Well, would you give me my morning kiss if I give you skittles?" he asked and winked at me.

"Skittles?" I exclaimed out loud and he chuckled at my giddy reaction.

"Hmm" he hummed in response and jutted his chin towards me.

"Hell yes!" I pecked his left cheek and held out my right hand.

"Skittles first, then, you'll get your real kiss." I smiled at him.

He rolled his eyes at me while shrugging his shoulders.

"Why not?" he pulled a small white bag from his bag pack.

Why does this bag look so familiar? Wait, wait, wait! Isn't that the same bag that my mom gave to Cindy, Max's mom? My skittles!

"Ta-da" Max raised the white bag in front of me and with that I lunged myself at Max, knocking both of us down on the floor.

My babies. No one messes with me and my babies.

•••••••••

How did you find this chapter? You like it?!

Anyway, another question for our little game custom : What would you like to become in the future?

Remember : the one who comments his/her answers first, gets the next chapter dedicated to him/her...

See you soon ^^