Author's note

I normally don't start a story with a authors note but for this one I am.

This story is a prequel of my first fanfic "He Broke Me". It is different from a sequel because this story will start a couple years before the first chapter of He Broke Me and end a couple years after the final chapter of He Broke Me.

You do not have to read He Broke Me to be able to understand this story (you can if you want) but I'm going to put a little summary of He Broke Me so you get the whole idea of it. I'm not going to spoil anything just in case you haven't read the first one so I hope you enjoy.

If you did read He Broke Me then you will know all the big stuff that happened in there relationship but not all the small details like how they met and all that.

I have noticed though that a lot of stories were Peyrah has kids have been written since I put the pregnancy storyline in He Broke Me. I haven't read any of them because I didn't want this story to sound like a total copy of any other stories. I've seen at least 5 that have popped up in the past month or two. So if I started a little bit of a 'trend' or inspired people into writing there own stories that is awesome.

Summary:

So He Broke Me is basically about how Bradley got Sabrina to love him. In the beginning of the story she is totally against dating and never wants a boyfriend but after months of Bradley trying to get her to love him she finally 'breaks'

This story and He Broke Me are going to have similar themes. The most obvious one being learning to love and others will just be smaller themes brought up in He Broke Me that will become more detailed in this story.

This book has been the hardest to start because I know everything that is going to happen in the middle and end but I just don't know how to start it. They will be in 9th grade in the beginning. The beginning of the story is a little rushed and boring so I am sorry. At about chapter 8 it will probably be more entertaining.

He Broke Me has almost hit 4K (by the time I post this is probably will have already) So thank you so much! That is crazy! I have never had a story get that many views before.