"You Never Loved me!"

I can't believe he'd treat me this way...

                 - Three hours before-

"I never want anyone else to make you feel the way I do." He said to me

Matthew is the best guy I could ever ask for. I don't know how I got this lucky, but I thank god everyday for him.

"Nobody will have to, I'm forever yours." I said to him with a pouty face. "As long as you keep me around."

"You're such a tease, I swear." He said laughing. My stomach growled and I got up to walk to the fridge. I pulled out the tray of brownies Matthew and I had made earlier that day.

"You want a brownie?" I said with a muffled voice due to the brownie that was shoved in my cheek.

"No, but thats gross Lynn." He said with a low voice followed by a chuckle. The way he laughed made me feel like I was on top of the world.

"Suit yourself loser." I walked around the counter and plopped back onto the couch. I felt a buzz. He pulled out his phone and smiled.

"I have to use the bathroom, okay?"

"Okay," I said "hurry back, I'm going to put in a movie."

Almost ten minutes have passed and Matthew was still in the bathroom, I figured he probably had a stomach ache from all of the Chinese.

The bathroom door squeaked open slowly and he walked out smiling.

"You look happy to be out of there." I said with a smile.

He looked past me at the clock and stood there for about 15 seconds.

"I gotta go." He said, not even acknowledging what I said to him.

"Okay, is your stomach feeling bad? Do you want some pepto?" I asked him.

"No, my mom asked me to help her with groceries."

"Okay, I'll see you later." I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Yeah." He said, not kissing me back and walking out the door.

About an hour after he left I took a shower and threw on an old cut off shirt with some black skinny jeans and vans.

I decided to drive to my friend Peyton's house

I decided to drive to my friend Peyton's house. I arrived to her house about 15 minutes later. The blinds we're closed, this wasn't normal for her to have her house all closed up.

"Hey girl!" I said. We always let ourselves in. We know we have nothing to hide. She wasn't in the living room or the kitchen. I walked upstairs to hear light movements coming from her room. I put my ear up to the door. My heart dropped.

"Matthew!" I heard a female voice say.

I slammed the door open to find Matthew under Peyton.

"Ly- i- its no-..."

"Shut up!" I screamed, cutting him off. "You never loved me!" I shattered. My life was over. I ran down and out of the house.

I slammed my car door shut and sped away. I picked up my phone to find 12 unread messages from Peyton and 5 missed calls from Matthew.

I stopped in a nearby parking lot, not realizing it belonged to an apartment complex. I looked out my rear view mirror to find three boys jumping down the steps, one holding a camera. They walked to the grass patch in front of my car and started yelling.

"My snapcode will be right here, send cheeks." The one with the Camera said. I couldn't help but laugh. There was a boy with jet black hair looking at my and he pointed to my car. The boy with the camera came over and knocked on my window.

"Hey gir-..." He cut himself off. "Are you okay, you look like you've been crying." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Hey guys leave her alone." The one with curly hair said.

"No, its okay." I said, I dont know what was wrong with me but I felt happy all of a sudden.

"You wanna see something cool?" The boy with freckles.

"Sure, but you guys really need to tell me your names so I'm not standing here next to complete strangers." I said. "At least if I know your names, your not considered a stranger." I said giggling.

"Hey, I'm Ademir." The boy with jet black hair said laughing.

"I'm Jake." The boy with freckles said.

"And I'm Mikey." My heart felt like it had stopped in its tracks. He was nothing I've ever seen before. I was taken in all at once. His face, his body, his attitude. All just perfect.

"What's your name?" Mikey asked with a slight smirk.

"L-Lynn." I managed to get out.

"Wow, thats a beautiful name.." Mikey said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh! Mikeys got a crush!" Jake and Ademir both yelled.

"Guys, your embarrassing him." I said giggling.

"Naw!" He said laughing. I giggled and walked to a bench close by. I sat down in the shade and Jake sat next to me.

"So, that cool thing we wanted to show you, you still want to see it?" Jake asked with a smile.

"Duh!" I said with a smile as well. He laughed and huddled in a circle with the boys. They walked over to me and sat down on the ground in front of me.

"Can we drive you somewhere?" Ademir asked.

"How far away?" I asked with hesitation and doubt. I just met these boys, am I willing to get into a car with them?

"Yes." The words slipped past my lips.

"Yes! Let's take her to Seaside!" Mikey said, he sounded like a young child going to an amusement park for the first time.

We loaded up into the car. I sat in the back with Ademir. We played I spy like four year old the whole way there.

When we got there, the boys were running wild. They climbed on top of things and flipped off. They were so adorable, like little puppies being brought to a new home.

We walked over to get some food and sat down at a nearby picnic table. Jake and Ademir sat in front of me and Mikey.

I felt a light brush on my thigh, I looked over at Mikey who was talking to Ademir. He smirked a little bit. I put my hand down to wipe my hand on my jeans. Mikey locked his fingers in mine and stood up. He pulled me up still holding my hand.

"Farris wheel!" He screamed.

A/N: So, as you can probably tell by my crappy writing... I'm new to this :)