Chapter 12.

"You know what? I think I want to show you the surprise after the wedding."

"What? No, please don't the suspense'll kill me."

He grinned. "Then don't think about it."

I pouted and gave him the puppy dog eyes. "Pweeaassee?"

"Nope." He made a U-turn and grinned at my failing attempt to try and make him change his mind.

"I'm not speaking to you until you show me." I huffed, folding my arms.

"Then it's a good thing our marriage takes place in a few days." The smirk was evident in his voice.

We got back to the house, and guess who was there? The king and the queen. They were both smiling wider, if possible.

"I take it you've heard." I said. I still wasn't speaking to Paul. Annoying though, he didn't seem to mind. By way of anwering, Clara took me into her arms and just about squeezed the life out of me. "Congratulations!" She screamed. I laughed and stepped back, inconspicuously making sure that no bones were cracked. Nope.

"So, when's the wedding!?!" She asked brightly.

"It's in...a couple of days, at least that's what Mr.Wolfe told me."

Her expression from bright and cheery to dark and scary in a matter of seconds. "What!?!"

"That's what he said."

"Where's Mr.Wolfe?"

"I'm right here." Mr.Wolfe breezed into the room, stopping short when he saw her facial expression. And boy was he right to stop. She chewed him out, asking him how in the hell he expected to get a proper wedding thrown together on such short notice, escpecially when he wanted her to do it. By thhe time she was finished with him, it was agreed that the wedding would take place in three months, I would NOT be going to Vegas too get married (which Paul almost got punched out for suggesting), and finally, she would be planning the wedding.

Now that, my friends, was girl power.

"Can you teach me how to do that?" I asked her with admmiration. Us girls (me, Clara, Mia, Francis, and Paul's two sisters) were huddled in a spare guest room. Paul's sisters' names were Joan and Kayla. They were twins, and both pretty cool. The thing was, Mr.Wolfe had about fifteen kids, and with all of Paul's side of the family staying for the wedding (the castle was most certainly big enough), everything was pretty hectic. So I met them in bits and pieces. So far I had Tyler, Michelle (Mikey's mom), Lily, Porter, Mac, Naomi, Nate, and Jason. Joan and Kayla made ten, so I had five more to go. And even if I couldn't recognize them by name, I could tell by face.

"Sure, maybe sometime later. But right now ladies--" She clapsed her hands together. "We have a wedding to plan." And so we did. all across the flooor we had wedding plans, color schemes, patterns, you know. I decided that the castle backyard would be the perfect place to have a wedding, because it was summer and everything was in full bloom. Clara enthsiastically agreed, so Joan called some landscaping compaines to see if they could shape things up a bit. I felt a little nausiated soo I took some pills and got back to work.

Darkness soon fell. I looked at the clock on the dvd player and was alarmed to see that it was almost eleven o' clock. Clara was still at the peak of her excitement. I swear she was a never ending ball of energy. My eyes drooped and I fell asleep right on the floor. I felt someone pick me up and carry me upstairs. I smiled a little as he put me into bed, climbing in after me and wrapping his big arms arms around me. "Goodnight, Enna. I love you." He whispered. His kissed me on the forehead and I slipped into sleep.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~One week later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no.

I shot out of bed and ran straight for the toilet. Kneeling down, I put my head over it and vomited. Paul was there in a record time of two seconds, holding my hair up and rubbing my back soothingly as my stomach emptied its contents. When I was done I rested my head against the tub.

"Stay here." He commanded. He got up and ran out of the room, a few seconds later returning with a full glass of water. I smiled at him gratefully and rinsed out my mouth.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty? Tired?" He threw questions at me, trying to see what he could do. I swear, he is such a sweetheart.

"I'm tired." I croaked. He scooped me up and carried me into the room, gently laying me down. I sighed as he put the covers over me. "Get some rest, sweetheart. I'll tell Clara to wait a little later for you to start planning. Kay?" He said it in a quiet voice.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

I fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm breaking a rule posting this right now soo this brieef message''ll be quick all new fans will be posted on the neext chappie which'll have three pages at least bye now.

if im caught my mummy will murder me