Chapter 11.

***************************

"Enna I--" Paul started. He took a deep breath and looked away. "Never mind."

I was a little confused. "What is it Paul?"

"It might scare you."

I tensed. Maybe he didn't like the kiss, and wanted to part because I was a horrible kisser with morning breath, or maybe he thought I wasn't worth the trouble and didn't want me anymore. Or maybe I was being irrational. I put my head down and mumbled,"Go on."

He lifted up my chin and kissed me. I mean, really kissed me with an intensity that I didn't know could exist. Warmth spread throughout my entire body, making me feel like I was floating. He rolled over so that he was on top of me, his arms around my waist tightly. I had my arms around his neck. He finally pulled back, still hovering over me. 

"Juliet Enna Garcia. I love you."

My jaw dropped as he looked at me with that intensity. He must've mistook the expression, because he said, "I'm sorry, I was really hoping you felt the same way, I know it's only been a little while but I truly do--"

I shut him up by slamming my mouth over his, kissing him as much love that he kissed me with then pulled back. I pecked him on the tip of his nose. "I love you too, Paul."

"You do!?!"

"So much--"

He attacked me with his lips. And you know what?

I lost my V-Card to the love of my life that night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sunlight streaming into my eyes blinking. I yawned and stretched. Ouch! What the hell was that? I experimentally stretched my legs and winced again. Okey dokey then.

Wait a hot damn second.

Why was I undressed? Why was Paul so close to me? Why...

Oh. My. God. I hit myself on the head as I remembered everything that had happened, turning scarlet as I remembered some...specific parts. I turned around and looked at Paul's sleeping form, turning even more red if possible. He was so beautiful while he was sleeping...stay on topic! I mentally slapped myself and focused on the situation at hand. I got up (after a little muscle power), carefully walked to Paul's dresser and picking out some clothes. I got in the shower and turned the heat all the way up, letting the water sooth my sore muscles. I got out and dried, then went over to the sink to brush my teeth. I didn't put on any clothes, but went over to brush my teeth, when I saw something in the mirror that made me freeze.

I threw on my clothes and marched into the bedroom, shaking Paul. "Paul. PAUL!"

"What is it, what's wrong!?!" He sat up quickly and looked at me.

"You BIT ME!" I pulled down my shirt to reveal the crescent shape just above my heart.

He shrugged. "That's just my mark. I claimed you. You're my mate now."

I breathed in and out, counting to one hundred, reminding myself that I loved him and it would probably cause me a lot of pain if I killed him. Once I was calm, I asked, "Do we still have to get married?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to be my wife." Aww, he was so sweet. My expression softened and I climbed into his arms. Paul held me against his chest.

I sniffed. "You stink"

"Yea, killing people for your honor will do that to you," He said teasingly.

My stomach grumbled and he chuckled. I looked down at my stomach. "Fine, fine, I'm going."

I got up and went to walk downstairs when I was yanked back. Paul kissed me and then said, Now you can go." I rolled my eyes and proceeded to go downstairs, fixing myself a plate. Someone had opted to make pancakes today. I plunked myself down at the really long table in the dining room, saying a quick good morning to the family before I dug in. Emmm. The mouth watery goodness of blueberry pancakes are so good, I swear. I moaned and ate so more slowly, enjoying the sweet taste. I downed a glass of milk and rubbed my full stomach.

"You eat sloppily." Paul observed, coming up behnd me and making me jump.

I burped. "You bet I do. Now shut up about my eating habits and start eating."

"I would, but I don't have a seat. Hmmm. I know!" He picked me up and put me onto his lap, ignoring my protests.

"Enna, if you don't shut up, I'll do it myself."

"Oh yeah, how you gonna do that tough--" He covered my lips with his, indeed, shutting me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up, looking for something to lean against.

"AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE!?!" Kyle's loud voice interrupted. I turned toward him. His eyes were as wide as saucers, matching those of the little kids who were sitting at the table.

"I think we've scarred them, Paul."

"They'll get over it." He kissed me on the cheek and I climbed off of him.

By this time the rest of the gang had come into the dining room, their jaws on the ground. "What?" I asked.

Mr.Wolfe walked in and looked from Paul's arm around my waist to the way he was looking at me and back. Then he said, "Franics, how many times have I told you, it's not nice to put stuff in people's drinks!"

I cracked up at that one. They all looked at me while I was holding my stomach laughing and started laughing too. By the time we were finished, everyone was wiping tears from our eyes.

"So is anyone gonna tell me what's going on?" Mr.Wolfe asked, looking between us. I shrugged and let Paul answer. "Enna's is now officially my mate." He said proudly. Their mouths dropped again.

Liam summed up all their thoughts. "Wow."

We grinned.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Kyle asked. Mr.Wolfe had walked off, happier than a fat kid in a candy shop.

"I dunno." I answered at the same time Paul said, "I actually had something planned." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Trust me."

I shrugged as an okay and he took my hand, practically dragging me out of there . I barely had time to wave goodbye before we were out the front door. He pulled me to his truck and opened the passenger door, hoisting me in. Someone was definitely excited. He slammed the door shut, walked over to his side and stepped in. He pulled out.

"So, where are we going exactly?"

"It's a surprise."

"I hate surprises."

"Haha."

We sat in silence as he drove, then I remembered a question that I'd had ever since I first met him. "Paul, where's your mom?"

He was quiet for a minute, then he said, "She was killed by a group of rouge werewolves."

"Oh. I'm, sorry."

"It's okay." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~