Chapter 14.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We tried everything. Pouring ice cold water, slapping him. We even had Liam jump up and down on his stomach. And he still wouldn't wake up.

"Maybe you really did kill him, Enna." Liam said woefully, looking at me.

"He's breathing dumbass." Mia spoke for me.

I had an I idea. I held up a finger and walked towards Paul's still form, leaning in close to his ear.

"OH MY GOD IT'S TIME!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs.

It's amazing how fast a man comes to when he thinks a woman's in labor. Paul shot up, looking dazed. Poor guy.

"Enna, I swear I had the weirdest dream."

"What was it about?"

"You were pregnant with my baby."

I almost had to shove my fist in my mouth, but I managed to keep a serious expression. "Really? Well, too bad it was a dream." The others, who were not as disciplined in the art of 'messing with Paul' as I was, snickered. I walked into the kitchen. 3....2.....1.....

"HOLY SHIT!!!"

He ran into the kitchen, picked me up, and swung me in a circle over his head. "I'm gonna be a daddy!" He put me down and kneeled, lifting up my shirt and kissing my stomach. "Hello little baby. I'm your daddy, you hear me?" I rolled my eyes and smiled. He was so ridiculous.

"Don't you mean, babies?" Kyle stood in the doorway, folding his arms. Paul fainted again. I glared at Kyle and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Oops." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all seemed to progress from there. My stomach got continuously bigger, and as promised, no one left me out of their sight for more than three minutes. No one, of course, meaning Paul. He didn't even let me take a long time in the bathroom. Clara was excited about being a God-grandmother as she put it, and told me that we postpone the wedding even more. My prenatal pills and pregnancy hormones made me snappy, and I would burst into tears at the slightest thing. It all was getting on my damn nerves. I already looked six months and I was barely two.

Today it was time to know just how many kids I was carrying. Paul was excited. In fact, he was thrilled with the whole bloody thing. If he were the one with a swollen belly, aching feet, and a personal relationship with the porcelain God, I don't think he would be as enthusiastic.

"Ready to go, love?" Paul asked. He was practically bouncing from foot to foot.

"Sure, but can you get me another chocolate covered pickle first?"

"Coming right up."

He walked into the kitchen and I heard him open the refrigerator, grabbing what was quickly becoming my favorite snack. I was mad one day, because I couldn't find anything that satisfied me in the kitchen even though we'd spent all day shopping. Kyle had come into the kitchen, rolled his eyes, muttering 'men' under his breath, and melted some chocolate. He dipped a pickle into it and handed it to me. I immediately fell in love. We stocked up.

He jogged back and handed me the pickle, then helped me up and to his car. He swung me into the seat, shut my door for me, and got in.

"Is everything fine, everything good?"

"Yep."

"Let me know if you need anything."

"Kay."

"You're sure you're okay?"

"Im pregnant, I'm sixteen, and I can't see my feet. I'm as fine as it's gonna get right now."

"Just making sure." He pecked me on the cheek and started the car, pulling out. He held my hand all the way to the doctor's office, then hoisted me out f the car and carried me in. The doctor smiled at us kindly and ushered us into her room.

"Hello dears, and how are you today?"

"Cranky." I answered, smiling back politely. The doctor chuckled. I read her name tag and it read Dr.Evans.

"Put her down right here, Paul." Of course she knew his name.  

Paul obeyed and laid me gently on the table, stepping back a little to give the doctor room as she started hooking up machines and stuff. While she did what was necessary, I turned to Paul. "Do not, and I repeat, do not pass out."

"I'll try not to." He smiled.

"Okay, here we go! I'm going to spread some of this jell on your stomach, it might be a little cold so brace yourself." The blinds were drawn and the lights were off as she rubbed the cool jell over my huge stomach. I gasped a little as the cold hit me and Paul squeezed my hand. She turned on a machine, and it hummed to life. Then Dr.Evans took this little thing that looked like a giant razor without the blade and started spreading the jell all around, concentrating as she found the spot.

"And, there's you babies." She smiled and pointed to the screen. "One...two...three...yep, and four little heartbeats."

"Oh my God, Paul." I looked at Paul. He was crying, and I realized that I was too. Damn hormones.

"They're little me's and you's." He whispered. He kissed me and I smiled against his lips.

"Would you like to know the sexes?"

"You can do that?"

"Yep. Werewolf babies grow faster than average ones. You'll probably give birth in the next for or five months."

"Wow, I didn't know that. I wanted to keep the sexes a surprise though..."

"Pleeaaassee. I wanna know, come on Enna."

I grinned mischeviously. "I have a condition."

"Anything."

"You have to show me your surprise."

"Deal. You'll need to see it soon anyways."

"Okay doctor, show me the money."

She looked at the scanner for a few moments as she moved the thingy around my stomach. "Okay...it looks like...three boys and a girl!"

"Yay!" Paul looked like he was about to burst.

"Congratulations." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay now, don't peek."

"I'm not!" I said excitedly.

Paul uncovered my eyes and set me feet onto the ground. I opened my eyes and gasped.

He bought a house.

A really, really gorgeous house.

I loved it.

It was two stories and looked like the perfect family home, with a forest surrounding it, blue and grayish-white coloring, and a beautiful yard.

"Do you like it?" Paul asked.

I grabbed his face and kissed him as he dipped me. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"I guess that means yes."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's see the rooms we're gonna be filling up soon."

There was a total of eight bedrooms and nine bathrooms, a huge kitchen, a patio in the backyard, and a huge yard. I cried a little. Everything was beautiful.

"When'd you buy this?"

"A week after I met you. You know, the second time, not when I was seven. Everything is ready, all it needs is furniture." 

"Wow." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

right now its late, i have to clean my bedroom because it's messy and i'll list my fans in the next chapter!

bye!