***45***

Kun nehi jaogi tum cooking class?(he asked crossing his arms across his chest)

mujhse nei hoga....wese bhi cook tto hei na Randhir...tum ajtak uske hathse khate aye ho na...(she blinked her eyes)

aabme tumhare hathose khaunga...(he grinned)

mei nehi jaungi matlab nehi jaungi...jo karna hei karo...(sat on the bed)

Okay...then see the real RSS....(he smirked and she gulped)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir dinner nei karni? (Renuka asked while serving the dinner for Harsh)

Nei....jabtak jaan mere liye khana nehi banati tabtak mei nei khaunga kuch bhi (he made a puppy face)

yeh kya natak hei tumhara? (Sanyukta cupped her waist) dekho sasu maa apka beta ese mujhe pareshan nehi karsakta...(she flared her nose)

Jaan tum ese mujhe kese keh sakti ho? (cupped her waist followed by a peck on her forehead)

haan tto (she pouted he was about to kiss her)

arhm...(Renuka and Harsh coughed....Sanyukta pushed him and he glared her)

chahe kuch bhi ho Sanyukta jabtak tum  mujhe kuch banake nehi khilati...mei bhukha hi rahunga....(he showed her his tongue and she mocked him back)

Hamare jawani ke din yaad agaye na Harsh (Renuka blushed)

haan....par mei pagal nehi tha....(Harsh cheeped and Renuka twisted her lips)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

chodo mujhe Sanyukta....(she sat on his tummy and encircled her legs around his neck)

tumhe yeh milk pina hoga...(closed his nostrils using her fingers and tried to make him drink the milk)

No....(he threw that and pushed her on the bed...) jaan....RSS ko harana itna easy nei hei...(came over her)

kya chate ho tum?(she cried)

go to your cooking class...(he pecked her lips)

Okay...(pushed him and climbed down the bed) monster....(threw a pillow at him and ran away)

huh....sexy dayan...(pulled out a half eaten dairy milk silk....) ahh pizza ke baad silk aur testy lagta hei (while gulping the chocolate)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Do Vote and Comment

Catch u soon

Jan...