***16***

Sandhir were stealing glances of each other whereas everyone was busy in the reception party....he winked at her and smiled lustily......she replied in the same manner.....he walked till her and started to roll his finger tips on her bare waist hiding his deeds from anyone's gaze....she smirked and pinched his hand...

Shhh....(he glared her and she gave him a naughty smirk) satir haah.....(was going to drag to a lone place)

Ladies and Gentleman...mei Aditya aap sabka dhanyabad ke yahan aap aye aur meri khusi ko dugna kardia....aab mei Randhir aur Sanyukta se eak request karta hun (sandhir looked at each other in confusion) please meri aur meri wife ke liye eak dance performance karen I know that u both are amazing dancers.......

Sandhir were about to deny but the crowd motivated them to go ahead.....he took her hand and climbed up the stage....(Music)

Jo teri khatir tadpe pehle se hi
Kya usse tadpana o zaalima, o zaalima

He rolled his finger from her temple down her chin....she pushed him and rushed to the other end of the stage....

Jo tere ishq mein behka pehle se hi
Kya usse behkana o zaalima, o zaalima (x2)

He reached near her and dragged her close holding her hand.....she landed on his chest and he pinched her bare waist to which she blushed and pushed him again

Aankhen marhaba, baatein marhaba
Main sau martaba deewana hua   

He hugged her from back and started to rub his lips on her nape to which the audience gasped in shock......she was enjoying all these

Mera na raha jab se dil mera
Tere husn ka nishana hua

She turned towards him and he lifted her up holding her waist......

*****Yeh mere shoes kahan gaye!!....(Menaka was in search of her shoes) late ho rahin hun party ke liye!!!*****

Jiski har dhadkan tu ho aise
Dil ko kya dhadkana
O zaalima o zalima

 He placed her down and in this way she arched her back and he started to kiss her chest buds.....she gasped in pleasure.....the adult audience closed the eyes of their children but, their own eyes were glued on sandhir.....

Jo teri khatir tadpe pehle se hi
Kya usse tadpana o zaalima, o zalima

He held her hand and kept on twirling her......a wide smile was adoring Sanyukta's face..

*****Yeh rahe....(Menaka found her pink shoes...) couch ke pas kese gaye!!! (she sighed and walked near them)*****

Saanson mein teri nazdeekiyon ka
Ittr tu ghol de.. ghol de

he cupped her face and rubbed his lips on her nose.....

Main hi kyun ishq zahir karun
Tu bhi kabhi bol de.. bol de (x2)

She pushed him and dragged him again holding his shirt thus opening the buttons in the way....

Leke jaan hi jaayega meri
Kaatil har tera bahaana hua

Picked her up in bridal style and started to take slow turns while their gaze was fixed on each other.....

Tujhse hi shuru tujhpe hi khatam
Mere pyaar ka fasaana hua

She pecked his rough cheeks and the young audience hooted for them....the kids were trying to open their blindfolds...

Tu shama hai toh yaad rakhna
Main bhi hoon parwana
O o zalima

Started to kiss her neck line......as if he was hungry since ages.....the audience were enjoying this to the core

Deedaar tera milne ke baad hi
Chhute meri angdaayi
Tu hi bata de kyu zaalima main keh layi.....

She caressed his hair locks and their eyes meet.....she locked their lips with each other......they were madly kissing each other.......but this moment broke due to...

Arhhhhhhhh......(Menaka screamed)

Menaka!.....(Sanyukta whispered and everyone rushed towards the direction leaving Randhir alone)

Huh....(wiping the lipstick from his lips) RSS apne raste me se eak bhi kanta nikalna nei bhulta...(smirked devilishly)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

A Beautiful Feeling part 9, 10, 11 & 12 are updated. Do Check. 

Thank u so much

Do vote and comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...