***88***

Sanyukta served the dinner for Aaryan...

he smiled and adored her beautiful face...

tum kitni sundar lagti ho mujhe....(he said with a grin) kash khana bhi acha banaleti...(he made weird faces while having his broth)

tum kun kar rahe ho esa?(she asked in her chocked voice)

tumne tto kaha tha ki tum shadi suda ho...biwi hei tumhari...fir (she said when tears rolled down her eyes)

Mrs Sekhawat...(he stepped towards her and she stepped back)

tum bhul gayi wo din?

konsa din?(she asked while weeping)

wo din jaab tumne mujhe daraya dhamkaya aur reject kia....

Sanyu went to flashback and remembered...

when Aaryan came to meet her for marriage but she acted like a characterless woman and Aaryan left her home out of fear

kun yaad aya?(he chuckled)

Wo din abhi bhi yaad hei tumhe?(she widened her eyes) mujhe laga

Ki mei saab bhulke move on karchuka hun?(stood near her)

No baby....4 saal lage mujhe successful banne mei....aur aab mene tumhe hasil karna hi hei....usdin tumne janke natak kia na....taki mei khud bhagjaun? (he asked and she kept mum)

tumhari status pei aa chuka hun...(he started laughing like a monster)

Now go and get ready to sleep with me...(he said...pushed her a little and dashed inside his room)

Kya karun mei!!...gadha mera mobile fir se legaya....Randhir....(she frowned) please ajawo mere pas....please....(she whined) 

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kya laga yeh Randhir ka bhai Aaryan hei??? hehe wo tto jail mei sadh raha hei na.

Precap: socho socho :-) 

Thank u

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...