***55***

Okay Sanyukta....tum Randhir ko leke hamare guest house leke ja sakti ho....mei CAB bulaleti hun....par yahan andar asram mei nei....(Aruna said in her pleading voice)

Koi baat nei mam....I can understand.....(Sanyukta said with a wide smile on her face)

The CAB arrived and Sanyu sat in the back seat with Randhir on her laps.....

Bhaya..pehle hospital le chaliye....(she said while caressing his head)

Okay madam....(he cheeped and smirked devilishly)

After sometime....

Bhaya!!...yeh kahan leke ja rahe ho? (Sanyukta panicked as the driver took a different route)

Randhir was murmuring something due to high fever.....

Please.....mere husband bimar hei....hame hospital pahunchado....(she pleaded)

The driver stopped the CAB and opened the back door....

Yeh kya badtamizi hei?(she screamed when he pulled Randhir and threw him on the road)

Shut up bhavi ji...(now Sanyukta could recognize him....he is none other than Aaryan...Randhir's brother)

Randhir!...(she screamed out of fear but  Aaryan tied a white clothe on her mouth) mmmm....mmmm...(she was crying hard....the driver started to go back to the Asram with Sanyukta only)

Sanyukta!!...(he was successful in reading as well as memorizing the number of the CAB) Sanyukta!!....meri Sanyu...(he tried to stand...his legs were shaky and he dialed a number)

Yes Mr Sekhawat Inspector Binay here....(he spoke from the other side)

Save my wife....(he breathed out)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...