***81***

Sanyu darling...(he entered inside the room and she composed herself) baby...eak cup masala tea banadogi?(he asked sweetly)

She remained unresponsive.....he tightened his fist...

lagta hei kisiko apne pati aur bacche pyare nei hei...(he said while trailing his finger all over her cheek)

She jerked his hand and shot a deadly glare at him....

Babare!!...itna gussa!!...tch tch tch...eah...(gripped her chin) mera eak phone call aur tere baccho ka mara hua mun dekhegi tu...

Tu esa kuch nei karega....(she said with her red eyes)

Mei karsakta hun....apni yeh akhe niche kar...(he pushed her) mere sath sone ke liye tayar hoja...aaj raat (he winked at her and she shuddered with the thought of sharing her body with someone else...)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thoda aur khalo baccho...(Randhir was feeding them dinner)

nei....mumma chaiye...(the trio said and Randhir hugged them)

Mumma ajegi bapis....(caressing their back) par agar tum log good boys nei banoge tto wo nei apayegi...(he pecked their cheeks)

Haam banage good boya mumma ko bulado....(Samay said innocently and Randhir couldn't control his tears)

Mom aap inhe...(he said and Renuka blinked her eyes)

Renuka took care of her grandchildren and Randhir rushed upstairs....

He was crying in his room when someone called him....

Hello...(he asked in a chocked voice) kya tumne Sanyukta ko dekha??? City Mall mei!!! tum wahi ruko mei aya....(he said and rushed out of the building)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

What will happen with Sanyu in Aaryan's house?

How  will Randhir  react finding his Sanyu with someone else?

I am really very disappointed with your poor response in the previous part.

Though I have decided to give a happy ending but I think my readers are not bothered about it

So I can rethink about the ending of this story

Anyways....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Catch u soon

Jan...