***1***

Sanyukta wait.......Sanyukta wait.....(a man dressed in a white kurta and pajama was running behind a girl dressed in a white anarkali)

Nehi Parth....pakadsako tto pakadlo....(she said while giggling and showed him her tongue) tum mujhe rang nehi laga sakte....(she started running once again)

Acha!!....mei bhi Parth Kashyap hun....tum ese nehi bachsakti mujhse...(he laughed and chased her till a place where a number of color plates were arranged on a table) aab kahan jaogi?(he smirked.....both were panting hard due to breathlessness) 

Dekho yeh cheating hei...(she showed him her big eyes )

Acha!! tumne jo mujhe rang lagaya uska kya?(Parth asked while forwarding towards Sanyukta with a naughty smirk)

Jo bhi ho....Sanyukta ko tum nehi hara sakte....(she giggled and showered a full plate of red color power on his head) haha....mera ullu dost....(she mocked him and rushed out of the place)

Parth smiled coyly.....dost!!....(looked at her retreating figure)....pyar ho tum meri.....jaan ho tum meri....(he said) eak din tumhe esa rang chadhaunga jo kabhi utrega nehi Sanyukta....(he murmured)

Itna maza kun arah hei....(Sanyu was singing the song while dancing towards her home.....she was all clean as no one succeeded in coloring her which happens all the time)

Tune hawa mei....eeiii.....(she bumped with a manly figure and her forehead got brushed on his cheek which was painted with red color.....before she could touch the ground he protected her by her waist thus losing his blood pumping machine for the first time in his life)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Don't forget to vote and comment

Jan...