***12***

Friends, My Soulmate and Accidental Parents - ME are updated do check

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Acha sunn chal mei tujhe apni business partner cum new friend se milwata hun....(Aditya said)

Am I hallucinating? ya fir mujhe uss hot stranger se pyar hogaya???(she started to bite her nails while murmuring all these)

Chal Sanyu(Aditya said once again and she walked out of the kitchen with him)

They walked till the drawing room....

Randhir, meet my college friend Sanyukta Aggarwal....(he said and Sanyu smiled....his back was facing her)

Her eyes go wide when the guy named Randhir turned towards her......

tum!!!..(she whispered) tum kitchen mei gye thei!!!! hei na....(she asked out of now where)

Kya Sanyu....yeh tabse yehi betha tha.....haam bate kar rahe thei.....(Aditya said) kitchen se awaj ayi mei gaya dekhne ki kaun hei.....

Hello miss Aggarwal.....nice to meet you....(forwarded his hand towards her)

hello.....(she shook her hand with him.....his single touch made shivers to run down her spine)

Acha tum dono bate karo....Janvi akeli hei mei usko dekhke ata hun....(Aditya left)

Ooopsss....kitchen mei apna cell phone bhulgaya mei....(Randhir said while going towards kitchen ......a devilish smile was playing on his lips)

Sanyu just kept on looking at his retreating figure......with her eyes wide.......

It's true that Randhir and Aditya were busy gossiping about random things but Aditya left the place for 5 minutes to receive a call and Randhir did his job to make Sanyukta realize his effect on her 

Sanyu gritted her teeth.......entered inside the kitchen and turned him holding his shirt....

What do u want?(she barked on him)

You....(cupped her waist and jerked her close)

His one word created a mini eye lock between them.........

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So, get ready to witness the different shade of love between sandhir

Thank u so much

Do Vote and Comment

Jan...