***25***

A Beautiful Feeling - Sweet & Strange is updated do check

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

bada aya mujhse shadi ke dawe karnewala...(she was seated on the mandap beside Parth) hath dhoke piche padgaya tha...aab dekho kese duum chipake bhag gaya....aur mujhe iss gadhe ke sath bandh ke...(eyeing  Parth who was maintaining a poker face after all he is doing all these for his family)

Yeh shadi bandh karwao agar jaan pyari hei tto....(6 to 8 gun men arrived who were wearing black clothes)

Kaun h....(Kishore was about to speak)

Eah chup...(pointing the gun at him)

Dekho aaj meri beti ki shadi hei...(Anju pleaded)

Isliye tto ayehn hei....sasu maa....(all gazed the entrance only to welcome Randhir in his groom attire....) aab mere bina shadi kese hogi? (walked till the mandap and held Parth's arms) bhaya yeh meri jagah hei...(grinned and Parth allowed him to occupy his place) pandit ji mantra padhiye....kya padhte hei aap...(he smiled like idiots)

Sanyukta was just observing all these with her mouth open and others were speechless ......

Vivah samparna hua...(the priest declared when Randhir filled her partition, tied the sacred thread around her neck and they completed the seven vows around the fire)

He gripped her hand and they walked till the elders.....

asirvad dijiye...(he and Sanyukta touched Kishore's feet but he didn't give them blessings) ofho aab de bhi dijiye na sasur ji....(forcefully placed Kishore's palm on his head and then at Sanyukta's head) okay aab Sanyu darling chale?(smiled at her)

haan...(she just nodded a yes and he picked her up on his right shoulders)

Dilwale Dulhaniye Le hi Gaye...(he said while taking her with him may be forever)

(he said while taking her with him may be forever)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...