***49***

TRY MY NEW STORY ACCIDENTAL PARENTS- UNBREAKABLE BOND

Sanyu opened her eyes.....she was confused with her surrounding....it was ordinary....with a single bed....a table fan beside her....the wall had normal coloring...with paintings of peace, love and compassion....

aab kesi ho tum? (a middle aged lady was at her door steps with a full plate of healthy food)

Thik hun...(she smiled) aap? (the lady walked till her placed a that plate in front of her)

mei Aruna....eak NGO ko chalati hun.....jo jruradmand aurtoki madat karte hein....(she smiled and caressed her head) yeh khana finish karlo....(she smiled)

bhuk nehi hei...(her face fell)

par tumhare bacche ko jarur lagi hogi (she smiled)

Aapko kese!! (she frowned)

Doctor ko bulaya tha...unhone kaha...u need extra care....wese tumhare pati?

Sanyukta started to cry...

it's okay (she hugged her)

I am scared....agar usne mujhe dhund lia tto?(she sniffed)

Nei dhund paega...duniya mei kisi ka bhi utna takat nehi jo mere iss jagah ka pata kare....aur dhund bhi le..tto bhi I gurantee u that u  and your baby both are safe.....

Thanks

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir and Sanyukta were kissing each other madly.....the bed sheet was disheveled....they were making out....thus making the environment more hot....

Sanyukta!!! (Randhir woke up from his dreamland)

He started crying.....Renuka came there and he hugged his mumma...

Renuka came there and he hugged his mumma

mum....Sanyukta kahan hei? please call her.....kahin nei milrhi wo....mene 10 employs ko fire kardia....bcz they failed to find Sanyukta...please mum....call my wife....I can't survive without her....please.....mei aab usse pareshan nehi karunga....we will live as a happy couple....

Shhh....ese nei rote......(She made him gulp some sleeping pills and he slept)

::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

Catch u soon

Jan...