***6***

Thank u so much my dear friends for your huge appreciation. You are the real motivators :-) I will try to entertain you like this as much as I can. So, this is a dark story on sandhir. Some of my readers are asking me about the end like it's sad or happy....mmm....it's neither sad nor happy but will end differently.....I am sure you all will enjoy it a lot. Have faith on me :-)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta, yeh wala lehanga try kar....teko jachega....(Menaka suggested her and a pair of eyes were gawking Sanyukta)

Paaka acha lagega? (Sanyukta asked with a pout and he smiled looking at her pink pasted lips)

Haan baba tu jaa....(she pushed her inside the trial room...) ja try kar....

Menaka yeh lock nei horaha door....tu bahar wait kar....(Sanyukta said)

Haan baba tu chinta maat kar....(Menaka said and engrossed in chatting with her boyfriend)

Randhir smirked as Menaka walked till the kid's section engrossed in her mobile.....he stood in front of the ladies changing room out of the reach of anyone's eyes.....

Menaka....dori nehi bandh rahi....ana jara....help kar.....(she pleaded) Menaka...

Randhir pushed the door and stepped inside....his eyes became pure when his gaze stuck on her milky white bare back....revealing the black mole.....just above her waist...

Behri hei tu? itna time koi lagata hei?(she asked angrily where as he just took the strings of her dori......and tied them in a knot.....)

Sanyukta became sure that this person is not Menaka as soon as she felt a manly touch on her bare back...

kaun!!...(she turned and was shocked to find Randhir) tum!!!.....

Kun? kisi aurko hona tha? (he asked huskily....while stepping close towards her)

Dekho....(pointed her finger at him)

Saab dekhunga....(gripped her fore finger and gazed her chest followed by her bare waist) achese....(she widened her eyes) bash eak bar shadi hojane ddo....(traveled his forefinger on her cheeks)

Besaram...(she pushed him and was about to go when he gripped her wrist and dragged her towards him) ahhh....(he pinched her bare waist

tto kya hua....(pressed his lips on her hair) tumhare liye hun....(cheeped huskily)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Do Vote and Comment

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...