***7***

Accidental Parents - ME is updated

My Soulmate is updated

Read my story A Beautiful Feeling- Sweet & Strange

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chodo...(she pushed him and glared as hard as she can)

Ese kya dekh rahi ho? (stepped closer and she stepped back....her back touched the wall and he caged her by his arms) don't pretend as if you don't like me....(hushed in her right ear and she closed her eyes feeling his warm breathes on her ear pinna)

I don't (she stammered whereas his left palm cupped her bare waist)

Acha!!!...(huskily and placed a warm kiss on her cheeks one after another.....she gasped in...in.....in....pleasure)

Her breathe stuck in her throat....her eyes were still closed.....her lips were quivering a little.....soon she couldn't feel the warm touch on her cheeks much to her disappointment...

Sanyukta.....Sanyukta kya hua tujhe? (Menaka jerked her and she opened her eyes slowly)

wo kahan gaya? (she asked blinking her eyes)

Kaun? (Menaka cupped her waist and her gaze scanned the beautiful lady in front of her) wow....kya lag rahi hei tu!!!!)

Menaka wo jo ladka hamko chodne gaya na usdin ghar wo yahan tha kahan gaya?(Sanyukta asked tensed)

Pagal hei? Ladies changing room mei kun ayega ho?(Menaka scolded her) kahin tera dill tto nei agaya uspe?(she smirked and Sanyukta flared her nose)

Iska matlab wo dream tha!!!..kese!!!...mene uski touch ko feel kia....(she was in her deep thoughts)

Abb chal.....(Menaka dragged her outside and a pair of eyes were looking at her retreating figure whose owner was inside a black BMW)

Sexy fairy....(he cheeped and wore his goggles before driving back to his office)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Do vote and comment

Jan...