***9***

Friends, I will not be able to write and update any of my stories till 5th June . Till then bye bye with the last update of this month. Catch u after 5th June.

Enjoy my other ongoing and completed stories :-)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kya kahan tumne!...(Kishore raged his voice) Kya chaiye tumhe aab? 

Apki beti...(he smiled and sat on the chair in front of Kishore)

What the hell do u think of yourself?(Kishore stood up and glared him with his blood red eyes)

Aggarwal Automobiles ka future CEO....(he winked at Kishore) and current damad....(smiled sheep-sly)

Out....(pointing his finger towards the main door)

Randhir felt insulted but smiled after sometime.....

Fine...(stood up) sarafat dikhai aap nehi mane...(while walking towards the main door) lekin eak baat yaad rakhna apka damad sirf aur sirf mei hi banunga....(he winked again before leaving the cabin)

*************

Beta (Randhir looked at his mother with rage filled eyes and sipped his drink)

Kya hei?(rudely) dikh nehi raha mei apke honewali bahu se baat kar raha hun....(pointing at Sanyukta's big image on the wall) kun kar rahi hei disturb?

Beta d...dinn...er.....ready hei....(Renuka stammered)

Mei ata hun 15 minute baad....(declared and made a small cut on his forefinger using a knife)

yeh kya kar raha hei!!!....(when he applied the red blood on Sanyukta's image)

Shadi....(he adored her image) aab aur jyada sundar lagrahi hei

Renuka just shook her head in disbelief.....

Beta.....tere dad aur mei eak party mei ja rahe hei....tu abhi khale...(Renuka pleaded him)

You bloody woman....(he raised his right leg and kicked his mother's belly and she fell on the floor)

ahh.....(holding her tummy)

Randhir widened his eyes after realizing his deeds and rushed towards Renuka....

Mum!!!....mum!!!!....(held her in his arms) I am sorry....aap ko chot ...

Ajjj tune mujhe.......eak maa ko uski aukat dikha di....(she smiled painfully after jerking his hands and left his room)

Shit!!!! (he pulled his hair with frustration)

*********

Kya wo mera dream tha?(she was twisting and turning on her bed) ya fir sach???? arhhhh (sat straight) mei kun uske bareme soch rahi hun!!! (she pouted and laid on the bed with her eyes closed only to see him in her dreams)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Do vote and comment

Jan...