Just Together

*Seth's POV*

I don't know what happened. I was fueled by anger cause she was was so stubborn. She was keeping me at a distance and I understood why but she left me then. But we both were different people now, she was right about that. But one thing that wasn't different was how guarded she was. I did make love to her now and then, cause it was the only time I could show her how I felt. The first I did so, it just happened and I was worried she would get upset with me but she said nothing. A few more times, I did it and I knew I was pressing my luck. It was just a matter of time that she would question me on it. That day came. I tried to ignore the question but she wasn't having it. She started to get dressed, I didn't want her to leave. We ended up in a screaming match which ended with me trying to ease her fears and kissing her. She didn't push away and my heart jumped for joy. I took her again and made sure I showed her how I felt. After we were finish, we laid together, in each others arms. This was a first. She laid against my chest and said, softly, "I'm scared."

"Don't be, baby. I should be the scared one. I promised you I wouldn't break your heart, have I yet?" I asked her.

The truth was, she broke my heart. She looked at me and gave me a small smile. "No, you haven't."

"Then, stop worrying." I said to her as I smiled.

She then looked at the time and slowly got up. "As much as I don't want to, I need to go home. I still have to prepare for court."

I didn't want to be away from her. I took her hand. "Don't leave." I said to her.

"I really have to. What I need is at home." She said to me.

I sighed. "But we just got each other back."

"I know." She breathed as she looked at the bed. Then she looked at me as she gave a small smile. "If you don't mind hanging while I work, you could just come to my place."

I smiled at her and moved towards her. I breathed, softly, "I'd love that." Then I kissed her. We broke the kiss and I said as I started to move off the bed. "But shower first."

I quickly got up and headed to the bathroom. I realized Mary wasn't following. I walked back to the door and peeked my head in. "Come on, woman."

She laughed, softly, then got up and walked into the bathroom right behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived and I took my stuff to the living room. I sat on the couch with my feet up, on the couch, on Seth's legs. He was just reading as I worked. Now and then, his hand would massage one of my feet. I would moan, slightly, as it did feel good. Just as quick as he started, Seth would stop. I would groan then as I didn't want him to stop. He would smirk as he knew I was loving it. I kept working on my laptop as I would look through files. My eyes began to water as I stared at the screen too long and I was feeling tired. I let my head drop back and moaned out in exhaustion. I heard Seth ask, "Tired?"

"Yes." I breathed. Then I looked at him and said, "And my back and neck is stiff. I love going to court but I hate preparing for it."

Then he asked, "Is your work saved?"

"Um, yeah." I eyed him. "Why?" I asked, cautiously.

He reached over and closed the laptop. "Seth!" He just smiled as he grabbed it and moved it to the coffee table. "What are you doing?"

He leaned back and took my feet off me. He turned on the couch so his back was to the arm rest and said, "Come here."

I was wondering what he had in mind. I moved over to him and relaxed my back against him. I felt Seth's hands on my shoulders and he began to massage my shoulders deeply. A moan slipped out. It felt incredible and I began to relax. "Mmmmm, that feels amazing, Seth."