Late Night Meeting

I was at home and bored. I never stayed home on the weekends. I didn't know how to deal. Just then, my phone rang, it was Sophia. "Hey, bitch, what you doing?"

"Ugh, nothing. I am so bored." I complained.

"Well, get your ass up and come out with Sara and I. There is this new club opening..."

I cut her off as I smiled. "Say no more, I will meet you there."

"Alright, chick. I will text you the place." She said, happily.

I hung up and quickly got up to get ready. An hour and a half later, I was dressed and out the door. I got to the club. I knew how to work my way into a club and get in. One advantage to being hot. I walked up to the bouncer and bit my lower lip as I played with my hair. "Can I get in?" I asked with a slight seductive tone.

The bouncer frowned at first, then smiled. He moved out of the way and nodded for me to go in. I smiled at him and said, cheerfully, "Thanks."

I got into the club and it was packed. I looked around and found Sophia and Sara. I walked over. "Hey bitches."

"What took you so long, Mary?" Sophia asked.

"You thinking this happens by itself. Girl, you know it takes time to look this good." I cracked as I pointed to my body.

She rolled her eyes and laughed. Then she said, "So, they have a VIP section with all the big wigs in there. But they are totally not letting us in."

I smiled. "I got this."

We walked over and there was a bouncer set up at the entrance. He quickly said without looking at me, "Move along."

"Oh, can't you just let us girl in." I pouted. He looked at me and frowned. Then he looked away again. This man was going to make me work for it. I stepped closer and moved my hands to his chest. I moved my lips to his ear as a hand traveled south. "Is there any way I can convince you?" I whispered in his ear seductively.

I heard his breathing hitched slightly. I smiled at this. I pulled back slightly and grinned at him. He looked at me for a moment, then moved to the side. "I didn't let you in, understand me?" He told me.

I nodded as I smiled. Then I turned to the girls and said, "Come on."

We walked in and Sophia got next to me. She said with a grin on her face, "You are such a slut."

"I just know how to get what I want." I told her with a smile.

We quickly went to getting drinks and checking out who was there. Wasn't anyone too famous but Sara and Sophia went to gushing over some B-list celebrities that were. I wasn't interested. I decided to look around and let them be. I walked around for a bit. I noticed a man sitting alone in a dark corner. I was intrigued by this. He didn't have people around his gushing or bothering him. He seemed to just be in solitude. I walked over and saw the man's face. He was quite handsome. His dark hair with his chiseled jaw and a three piece suit on. I asked him as I got to him, "Do you mind if I join you?"

He looked up at me as he finally noticed me. I could tell he became suddenly shy. "Um, sure."

I sat down in the booth next to him. As I got closer, I could tell he was older. Not the age of men I usual go for, but he was sexy. I sat close to him, I noticed he slightly tensed up to this. I smiled as I knew he wasn't use to it. I then asked, "Why are you sitting alone?"

He looked at me as he was in disbelief I was talking to him. "Um, not really into all this."

"Then why are you here?" I asked.